Reviews for Remember me?
carocali chapter 15 . 7/26/2009
Glad that Hannah and Jason were able to find each other, with the boy's help, of course!

Nice ending!

:D

Caroline
Xdaisy chainX chapter 14 . 4/16/2009
Gah! I thought this fic was finished, now im going to have to wait to see whats going to happen :(

Its amazing so far though, deffinately one of my favourite vampire fics so far, I love it when people bring Kate back, pissed off and vengeful vampire is always a good read.

Gotta love the level of whump too lol, I cant help it, Deans my favourite when hes bloody.

The writing level is superb for this fic, its a shame it doesnt have more reviews it certainly deserves them!

So yeah, looks like you've been having a pretty rough time of it, i completely sympathise with the whole uni work thing, im in the same boat. So upload when you can, but upload quickly! :D dying to know whats going to happen

cookies and kudos!

XsarahX
carocali chapter 14 . 3/15/2009
Well, at least they're together? That's a start. But what they have to face is NOT so good. Maybe Hannah can get away... eek!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 13 . 1/22/2009
OMG OMG OMG! this was amazing!

i love how you write, and the amount of utter talent you have!

wwoww girl! this was awesome...

i just loved it!

and its on such a cliffie and it's amazing, and im gonna stick with with so far!

so dont worry about hurrying to update, take your time, do your school and uni stuff- i know how ya feel and writing is such an escape but...yeah, xx

i loved it girly!

thanks so much for posting!
carocali chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
Well, now the sh*t is going to hit the fan! What does Kate have planned for our boys?
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 13 . 1/14/2009
no tarde demasiado con la continuacion de la historia tal vez podria haber una lucha y viendo sus fuerzas diezmadas kate tome a sam y escape levandeselo con ella y dean tendria q ir tras ellos para rescatar a sammy de vuelta asi la historia seria mas larga e interesante es una sugerencia me gustan las historias de vampiros
carocali chapter 12 . 1/11/2009
Well, this is all unfolding nicely, but will Sam make the right choices and get to Dean in time? Will Kate be waiting and what are HER plans for Sam?

This new brigade of vampire hunters will hopefully be enough to save Dean and get Sam away from Kate before she launches her own plan.
artzegrrl6 chapter 9 . 10/16/2008
What a great story! Thanks form sharing! Please update soon! :)
carocali chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Well, there's a whole mess of no good going on now! Kate is just not going to give up, is she? And now with Sam injured, the blood lust (look at me go!) will be heightened.

Will Jason be able to help and if so, how much? It seems that capture is eminent and with both Winchesters down...

More please!

:D
sunnyjunedays chapter 9 . 10/13/2008
Hi, I got a very bad visual of Karl, kneeling beside Dean with blood dripping from the corner of his mouth, ugh, poor Dean. I sure hope Sam and Jason can hold them off with the crossbows.

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
Thorny Hedge chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Great story, hon. Just keep tossing us those bones periodically. :)
sunnyjunedays chapter 8 . 9/30/2008
Hi. Come on Sammy, Dean needs his baby brother to find him and quick before it's too late. You will let him make it on time won't you?

Looking forward to the next chapter. x
carocali chapter 8 . 9/29/2008
Things are heating up! Will Sam be able to find Dean with Jason's help? Will Kate decide she doesn't want to wait anymore? Hopefully the GPS will get Sam the tracking signal!
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 6 . 9/9/2008
ooh

omg hun

awesome awesome chappy!

omg hun this is so heating up!

i just loved it, your so amazing xx
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 5 . 9/8/2008
OMG HUN!

*THUD*

this was soo soo awesome,

they totally should of used your vamp vs Sam scene for fresh blood!

OHH hun, this was soo soo awesome

adored every moment x