Reviews for The Kissing Booth
Wingz are me17 chapter 2 . 3/3/2014
It's funny because I wrote reviews for this in seventh grade. I can totally relate to being younger when writing and then looking back at my "cringe-worthy" stuff. I haven't come on this in a long time and it is hard for me to look back on what I wrote.
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 2 . 8/20/2013
Well I liked it!
Serenaisbestezrq387 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
That was a cute long oneshot!
Guest chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
Great book
:-)
BlackAngelWings1010 chapter 2 . 8/7/2012
you were awesome in sixth grade keep writing aweso0me person
hi chapter 2 . 6/16/2012
I absolutely loved this fanfic!
Lmb111514 chapter 2 . 6/13/2012
Haha, I know how you feel, I feel the same way when I read my old six grade things. This was great though, I liked it.:)
Truth Be Told I'm Lying chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
LMAO I just started cracking up when Fang shouted, "I LOVE YOU!" I mean really. How funny would it be to see in real life, a guy tackle a dude that was inthe middle of kissing someone, beating the living daylight out of the dude, then shouting jealously at the girl that he loves her? Just LOL I also like the part about incest xD Lurve this oneshot :)
I have a account now :)
StarGirl909 chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
I'm 13, I have the best grammer ever. :P All A student. But I have anger issues that could make Hulk cry :) Plus, I've never really cared if Fang was OOC. It's just fun to read. I love your story.

Hoping to get an account...

-StarGirl909
DaisukiPhotoEm chapter 2 . 5/29/2012
Stargirl909,

If you wanna email me:

I would love to talk to you more.

This also goes for any other people who would like to talk to me I guess. Don't know why you would but go for it. I have a boring summer full of work so..yeah.
Dear DaisukiPhotoEm,

Thanks. I want to get an account. My parents won't let me :( I just was looking around and you have no idea how sad it is for me (a writer) to look at all those unfinished stories... and this one was the best out of all of them... and I just... wrote my feelings. I love this story :)
StarGirl909 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I - thank you so much. I had no idea I could have this kind of effect on you! I just loved the story and- oh thank you!
IggyandMe chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
I loved it! It was so sweet and funny! Your a great writer!
Kimmylovesyou707 chapter 1 . 5/29/2012