Reviews for Twilight: The Musical
Apocalypse owner chapter 19 . 10/4/2013
lol Aro and Seth finished it of by doing the hokey pokey! and when they were at the super market Lmao! I hope you update sooooon! from a new and faithful reader. :)
Guest chapter 12 . 8/3/2012
I AGREE WITH ARO SWAAEEEET..I read this with my bf and he started sing (really bad) but I gave him something anyway..if you know what I mean..hehehe
AnnaAza chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Lol I loved the Potter Puppet Pals reference and the randomness. This is fave chapter!
WTF chapter 3 . 10/20/2010
there is somthing wrong with you...

or just this story...

Kachine Tala chapter 19 . 8/23/2010
wow, epic story! great jobb! totally random, and it miht not work but rehab by glee might be ok... i read this story in 1 hr, its just to awesome 4 words! ... i Love Seth... Kachiene Tala Clearwater ... kinda... okay oi wish... anyway... awesome, bye!
Someone chapter 19 . 7/31/2010
WarbletteAlisonwuv'sHerBoy chapter 10 . 7/8/2010
Was Mike watching the Secret Life of the American Teenager? I love that show! Amy and Ben like belong together!
TwilightGirl chapter 19 . 5/2/2010
OMFG I love your story! It makes me laugh! I laughed so hard at all the random parts, which is all of it :)
twilightlvr4vr chapter 4 . 4/12/2010
hahahahaha this was so funny i think i was gonna die of laughter wow wow
GDYRISAA chapter 10 . 3/10/2010
I laughed very hard
TeamEmmett009 chapter 2 . 12/25/2009
Oh my God this is funny. I especially love Aro and Emmett's interaction in the first chapter. Too funny!
theonewhocallsme chapter 19 . 11/10/2009
this entire story thing is absolutly hiarious!
Kellster45 chapter 3 . 8/5/2009
hahahaha when they say 'It's a pipebomb' 'yay!' I was like OMC POTTER PUPPET PALS.
SharetheBook chapter 19 . 7/22/2009
I LOVE this story, i almost peed my pants laughing so hard.

Plz update, it would be cool if u did something from 3OH!3, like starstrukk, that would b funny 2 read somebody in the story singing 2 that.
IAmInMyOwnLittleWorld chapter 4 . 7/16/2009