Reviews for Of Dreams and Reality
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
Agreed. The real thing is usually better!
Ashalin chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I don't usually enjoy anything that so much as approaches smut, but I wish you'd made this a full-length fan fiction.
JewWitch chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
THIS IS SO AWESOME! I just wish it was longer ;)
Daryl chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
great job. i love stories where i can get involved with the characters
LEDlorien7 chapter 1 . 11/21/2008
I can't believe it just occurred to me now to look up Firefly fanfiction. I saw the series this past year, and the whole time I mentally paired Kaylee and Inara. And today I'm like "I'm pretty sure I've read every Will/Tara fic there is... OMG I could look at Firefly!" Heheh. _

I love the way this is written. Something about the third-person omniscient narrator that's really well done here. I don't know. But I like it.

Oh Mal, he would... Haha, he's pretty oblivious, so it should be alright.

Aw, I love Kaylee! I love that she's all tough and mechanic-y, but she's all sweet and adorable! Oh my god, they're holding hands? That's so cute!

Inara is incredibly perceptive. That's one of the many reasons I love her. Plus, she's so hot!

I like the ending. Though... it probably should be either "this is so much better" or "this? it's so much better" But I love it. I like that you aren't just making them have sex, even though it would probably be amazing. But I like that this is more cute and relationship-y. Excellent work!
kaitebug chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
hot
impeccableblahs chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
you i've never really liked simon's character and hated the idea of him being with kaylee. and then there was jayne (ew), and then the captain (ew, inscest much?). and i thought there was no one left but with this story i stand corrected. :P

seriously, you've managed to convert my innocent girlish ways. i'm def bisexual now, thanks lol

baha, okay. anyway, this was very well written. it wasn't very detailed or drawn out, but it had enough wordy goodness to keep my interest. i loved it.

though really, you should turn this into a chapter story. i'm sure you would get a lot of feedback as it continued because this is a very unique couple choice. lol i've noticed that it's very one-shot mania with these two; so extending it would definantly get you some praise.

nice job.
BeyondInsanity chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Awesome story, very in character. I'm not a big femmeslash fan, but this was very well done.