Reviews for God Called In Sick Today
J. A. Brightstar chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
lmao. when i write lemons, i rely on my mothers raunchy romance novels too. she hates it. i've read like every one a million times. yay for fellow virgins! (my friend said we're an endangere species, so whoo hoo!)

anyway, i like this story so far.
Lata chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
Very good.
TreasureDimond chapter 3 . 9/29/2009
KEEP WRITING! AMAZING!

Treasure
TreasureDimond chapter 1 . 9/29/2009
NICE! I agree with the little part in bold on the bottom.(hehe). My mom always wonders where her romance novels go. I say that she lost them, then, amazingly, i always find them a few days later. HA!

REALLY GOOD!

Treasure
Hawkflight7 chapter 3 . 6/13/2009
plz update
gangstapenguinduck lover chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
You have a great imagination, this story is really intriguing. Update soon!
ashehole chapter 3 . 9/15/2008
Woo! Update.

This story is so wonderful and dark. I can't help but wonder how it's all going to work out, and how you'll tie it to The Final Eclipse.

And... Is there going to be a little Vanessa x Catty here? D The idea of that absolutely fascinates me..
gangstapenguinduck lover chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
AW.

Update!
LaLaLadyBug67 chapter 2 . 8/27/2008
i love this story especially the serena and stanton parts ;)
MythStar Black Dragon chapter 2 . 8/10/2008
whoa that was great loved it

maria
ashehole chapter 2 . 7/30/2008
Nicely done. It's raw. Violent and sensual all at once. .
ashehole chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Oh, wow. This is wonderful. And don't think you're a whore because of human nature. I can identify with some of that too... -.-;
Nymbis chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Man, I loved this from the moment I first set eyes on it and recognized the song title from one of my most favoritest songs ever /cue watery eyes and floral background

HAVE I MENTIONED HOW HAPPY I AM THAT THIS IS ADAMANTIS/VANESSA BECAUSE I AM! I REALLY, REALLY AM! I tried to write this pairing once, but it sucked so I scrapped it and I'm so happy to see that you handle it well and twisted- as it should be.

(coughvanessa/adamantis is totally canon jimena/lambertbtwcough)

I'm looking forward to what you bring next, it's always nice to see you deliver fics for DOTM that have original plots that haven't been done a million times before :D
StarWars-Freak chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
You've done it again, LP. I started to read this only because God Called in Sick Today is my fav AFI song, but it's really... whatever it is that your stories are...

Can't wait for more!