Reviews for VampWolf
Kira2501 chapter 1 . 2/7
Maybe you can do so the Cullen's move to forks together with the pack and they make a new treaty, the Cullen's help Bella as a vamp, and the pack are still her friends as always.

P.s. Sound good?
Jessy chapter 1 . 1/17
Well so far the story has a lack of Bella showing any vampire traits other than the super newborn strength. She should probably begin to show the blood lust, quickly as her vampire transformation just ended. newborns are thirsty when they first turn. I'm unsure about your goals involving any of her romantic issues but I noticed you put Alice as already feeling close to Bella. Alice is especially tuned to Edward due to the closeness of the two siblings so that leads me to believe that she read his future, i.e. Bella but I could be wrong. I think the pack would immediately start to reject her as she shows blood lust but I know that the Cullens would eagerly (except Rose of course) help her, it's their way. Maybe their kindness will soften her to cold ones. I think it would be fun to make her especially close to Emmett. Both are very physical and brutish when they fight and I think hger wolf nature would make for an awesome friendship with him, perhaps Jasper too. He knows all about being a newborn and combined with her elevated anger being a wolf I think a friendship with Jasper or at least a closeness would be really cool to explore. I'm massively a team vampire fine as you may have noticed so I hope you put her with Edward. I do love the Bella as a half wolf thing. I love the idea of her with a temper, should be fun if you finish the story.
jaylene.olebar.3 chapter 1 . 11/19/2014
mmmmmmmmm keep it up
Hero Dean chapter 1 . 7/7/2014
oh my goodness this is the best story I ever read
Guest chapter 1 . 2/15/2014
Awesome when are you going to make another one
GendryMightBeComingBackSoon chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Cake Woman chapter 1 . 7/7/2010
more plz
Katie-Tails123 chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
that was well good i like the way you made bella into a hybrid its a good idea and i think you should right more :P katiex
Der Adler des Mondes chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I hit the button yes i did. Do i get a chapter now? Anyway i LOVE the attitude bella has and i am curious what vampire abilities she has!
Hyper Blood Pixie chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
MORE!
littlejuliz chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
that was so good keep it up!