Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Dol chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
defiantly one of the best fics of 08

Not exactly a Shakespearean drama by any means but simpler. thats the point of the fic though right? nothing to over analyze because the reason is so simple "nothing could stand against a woman when there is someone she loves on the line" great work
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Fucking loved it. :)
Taryn Streambattle chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ooh, this is So beautiful! Well done, especially Hinata's!
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This story is absolutely amazing and gave me chills.

The way you portrayed the character's feelings was absolutely brilliant. My favorite part was Ino and how you portrayed her feelings when Shikamaru and Choji went to get Sasuke. And the last sentence of that part was magnificent.

And the last part about the Nidaime Hokage's law was truly beautiful. I especially liked the sentences about the women his sister-in-law, his cousin, and his wife. Truly magnificent.

Truly, Hell knows no fury like a woman's scorn.

Keep up the good work.
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Props.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nidaime was a smart man.
766ttgrtrt chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
very nice
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
There's alot of truth in that last part. I overheard a documentary about WWII (I think) about why they didn't want women fighting. If I remember, it went something like "When a man loses his gun, he surrenders. When a woman loses her gun, she would fight with teeth, nails or anything she can get her hands on." (laugh) I like the explanation for why each team has a girl too.

_
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
AH THIS IS THE SWEETEST STORY EVER! Honestly, This is one of the best stories I've heard in a while.

And Shino baking pies? HA! Cute.
half-note chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It was wonderful.

You captivated the scene of what loving someone means. Every single word was true.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Lovely! I love finding well-written kunoichi fics when I'm in the midst of writing my own.
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
I LOVE YOU.
MKofGod chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You have captured, more perfectly than anyone else I've read so far, what all of these girls feel for their team. Sure, some people will hit TenTen right, or Sakura right, or Hinata, or Ino, but very few hit them all, and you've done that with a few short paragraphs. If this was an auditorium and your story a play, I'd give you a standing ovation. Well done.

I especially love the Nidame's tibit at the end. Poignant, and so very, very true.

Fantastic job.
faerichylde chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved the part at the end about the Nidaime Hokage. That seriously gave me chills.
DragonsBC chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Nice look into the younger girls. :)

Use this to do something on Kurenai or Tsunade/Shizune and what they think/do. And I love your Pen-name!
215 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »