Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Heise chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
One word: Awesome. Gave me chills - the inspired kind.
Darth Rainshimmer chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
That. Was. Fricken. Awesome. Seriously, it made my skin prickle with its utter greatness and perfection. I LOVE IT!
garbit chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Aw, there you go and make me wanna cry. That was beautiful.
katdemon1895 chapter 1 . 4/28/2010
i wrote something like this but it's shorter and no where near as awesome so now i'm supremely jealous because this rocked, good job
Dol chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
defiantly one of the best fics of 08

Not exactly a Shakespearean drama by any means but simpler. thats the point of the fic though right? nothing to over analyze because the reason is so simple "nothing could stand against a woman when there is someone she loves on the line" great work
Bluishorbs chapter 1 . 4/18/2010
Fucking loved it. :)
LadyoftheShield chapter 1 . 4/16/2010
Ooh, this is So beautiful! Well done, especially Hinata's!
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This story is absolutely amazing and gave me chills.

The way you portrayed the character's feelings was absolutely brilliant. My favorite part was Ino and how you portrayed her feelings when Shikamaru and Choji went to get Sasuke. And the last sentence of that part was magnificent.

And the last part about the Nidaime Hokage's law was truly beautiful. I especially liked the sentences about the women his sister-in-law, his cousin, and his wife. Truly magnificent.

Truly, Hell knows no fury like a woman's scorn.

Keep up the good work.
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Props.
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nidaime was a smart man.
125b chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
very nice
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
There's alot of truth in that last part. I overheard a documentary about WWII (I think) about why they didn't want women fighting. If I remember, it went something like "When a man loses his gun, he surrenders. When a woman loses her gun, she would fight with teeth, nails or anything she can get her hands on." (laugh) I like the explanation for why each team has a girl too.

_
0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
AH THIS IS THE SWEETEST STORY EVER! Honestly, This is one of the best stories I've heard in a while.

And Shino baking pies? HA! Cute.
half-note chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It was wonderful.

You captivated the scene of what loving someone means. Every single word was true.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Lovely! I love finding well-written kunoichi fics when I'm in the midst of writing my own.
219 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »