Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Lord Shade chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
This story is absolutely amazing and gave me chills.

The way you portrayed the character's feelings was absolutely brilliant. My favorite part was Ino and how you portrayed her feelings when Shikamaru and Choji went to get Sasuke. And the last sentence of that part was magnificent.

And the last part about the Nidaime Hokage's law was truly beautiful. I especially liked the sentences about the women his sister-in-law, his cousin, and his wife. Truly magnificent.

Truly, Hell knows no fury like a woman's scorn.

Keep up the good work.
interestingstuff chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
Sony Boy chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
Nidaime was a smart man.
125b chapter 1 . 2/24/2010
very nice
Mystic 777 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
There's alot of truth in that last part. I overheard a documentary about WWII (I think) about why they didn't want women fighting. If I remember, it went something like "When a man loses his gun, he surrenders. When a woman loses her gun, she would fight with teeth, nails or anything she can get her hands on." (laugh) I like the explanation for why each team has a girl too.

0namakiza0 chapter 1 . 1/20/2010
AH THIS IS THE SWEETEST STORY EVER! Honestly, This is one of the best stories I've heard in a while.

And Shino baking pies? HA! Cute.
half-note chapter 1 . 1/6/2010
It was wonderful.

You captivated the scene of what loving someone means. Every single word was true.
coconutmandarin chapter 1 . 12/10/2009
Lovely! I love finding well-written kunoichi fics when I'm in the midst of writing my own.
Cataglottisme chapter 1 . 12/1/2009
MKofGod chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
You have captured, more perfectly than anyone else I've read so far, what all of these girls feel for their team. Sure, some people will hit TenTen right, or Sakura right, or Hinata, or Ino, but very few hit them all, and you've done that with a few short paragraphs. If this was an auditorium and your story a play, I'd give you a standing ovation. Well done.

I especially love the Nidame's tibit at the end. Poignant, and so very, very true.

Fantastic job.
faerichylde chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
I loved the part at the end about the Nidaime Hokage. That seriously gave me chills.
DragonsBC chapter 1 . 11/11/2009
Nice look into the younger girls. :)

Use this to do something on Kurenai or Tsunade/Shizune and what they think/do. And I love your Pen-name!
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 11/7/2009
Fascinating. I particularly liked the way that you incorporated the kunoichi from each squad.

Very well done. 5/5
Azreal7313 chapter 1 . 10/19/2009
Note to anyone stupid enough to hurt someone a women loves: Hell hath no fury like a women scorned. And I for one agree whole-heartedly with that rule, just like agree with this story! :D
Nek0Nek0 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Very true that last bit.
212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »