Reviews for A Woman's Touch
NamedForTheWind chapter 1 . 4/5/2009
Yes! Hah, I found it! I read this fic a long time ago, and only just managed to find it again. It gives me shivers when i read it-I especially love the bit about the Nidaime Hokage. It just makes the whole thing even more powerful.
Wind Heiress chapter 1 . 3/30/2009
one word for this story...Awesome...-
Jan Lee chapter 1 . 3/12/2009
AWESOME!

This is great, GREAT stuff! Love it when someting I read gives me shivers and a HELL, YEAH! feeling.

You're fantastic. Thanks for sharing.

JLM
lovesrainscent chapter 1 . 3/10/2009
Great work once again (I apologize for being such a gushing fangirl!)
EyesWideClosed chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
A great idea, very original.
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
I really liked the idea of this. Very touching.
Name chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
Aww...That was so sweet. I loved the Shino dancing bit. It was well written, good job!
Hzleys87 chapter 1 . 1/26/2009
This was fantastic. I loved how you characterized all the Konoha girls. I don't know what else to say other than I absolutely love this piece.
Zamoria chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
beautiful. absolutely beautiful. beautiful story, beautiful concept, beautiful writing. definitely a favorite.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
oh That one was so good. I... I am in pure awe of, seriously. lol How do you do it?
The Golden Fire-Lily chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh God, another Kunoichi story. I love them. I can't get enough.

I enjoyed the way you put everything... I loved it all. I can't find anything wrong with it. I truly loved reading it.

Garfield157
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.

Beautiful.
KarasuMurasaki chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
wow, this is great. You must have put a great deal of thought into this, beacause I couldn't agree with you more through out this whole thing. _
KyaNika chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
AW! That is so sweet! I LOVE it! And that is totally how it is to!
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was really inspiring and true. even if kunoichi no longer exist in this modern world of ours. it's definitely real that women are not to be messed with. really liked this story, touched on the feelings of females and that all of us truly are equals.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »