Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Katako-Chan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
And you are the most amazing author ever.

Seriously. I love how all your pieces are so introspective and briliant and just...awesome.

Great job on this one! ...And I was wondering, are you going to do a ShikaIno piece similar to the "Contrary to Popular Belief" stuff?

Katako-Chan
Uchiha Sayaka chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
omg! that was so good. im like tingling.

its so sweet and nice and true and the hokage is a very smart man.

wow
Mel chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I just wanted to tell you that this was a great one-shot. The strength in it was awe inspiring and i don't think anyone else has captured the role of the kunoichi the way you have. excellent job.
Nevervana chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
exellent. purely wonderful.
Aqualoner chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Yeah, that was incredible. I'm so glad you changed the last line I gave you. It fit perfectly. This is so going on Girl Power.

-Aqua
lushifuhr chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I absolutely loved this. I always found myself wondering why there were always two men and one woman one a team, and I think you explained this perfectly.

You have described their thoughts and feelings very well, I could actually place myself in their position. I especially loved Hinata's part; she has a hard time dealing with the expectations of her father and her Clan, and not many persons have written about that in the way you did. Definitely a favourite story of mine.

Marjolein