Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Zamoria chapter 1 . 1/25/2009
beautiful. absolutely beautiful. beautiful story, beautiful concept, beautiful writing. definitely a favorite.
a thousand cranes chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
oh That one was so good. I... I am in pure awe of, seriously. lol How do you do it?
The Golden Fire-Lily chapter 1 . 12/20/2008
Oh God, another Kunoichi story. I love them. I can't get enough.

I enjoyed the way you put everything... I loved it all. I can't find anything wrong with it. I truly loved reading it.

~Garfield157
Burning Impossible chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
LOVELOVELOVELOVELOVE.

Beautiful.
KarasuMurasaki chapter 1 . 11/23/2008
wow, this is great. You must have put a great deal of thought into this, beacause I couldn't agree with you more through out this whole thing. _
Lirileth chapter 1 . 11/9/2008
AW! That is so sweet! I LOVE it! And that is totally how it is to!
sixpacksofcigarettes chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
that was really inspiring and true. even if kunoichi no longer exist in this modern world of ours. it's definitely real that women are not to be messed with. really liked this story, touched on the feelings of females and that all of us truly are equals.
Mary B. Wolf chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
"He did this because he knew nothing could stand against a woman when there is someone she loves on the line."

Damn straight, and may no one ever forget that.

This makes me want to cry, it's so passionate.
LiviaK14 chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Love this, in much the same way I love the scene in LOTR where Eowyn takes off her helmet and says "I am no man"...

Congrats on the amazing fic.
black.white.xtina chapter 1 . 10/18/2008
I adored this. I almost cried and I definitely felt really sad but happy at the same time? Anyway I loved how you gave a definition of all the teams and how they support each other. The thing at the end where Minato was thinking about the kunoichi he knew was brilliant and I liked that as the reason for being one female on each team. It was just brilliant.
GirlWaterShaman chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
*high fives you*

Woot! God made us strong! XD
PrincessLazyPants chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Now that made me go 'awe'. You deserve this review. Also adding this to my favs :)
Raye of the Sunshine chapter 1 . 9/8/2008
WHAT. This is an awesome story!

I really like the last bit. :)
Saezuri Nohito chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
Nice. Very nice. I like your reason for why there must be one girl in ninja teams. Very original _
Melitza chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
Absolutely fantastic. I don't even know why, but Hinata's story touched me the most (and I don't even care for her the most out of the group). Something about the last line (But Kiba is alive, and will invite her over for dinner again...) was like a punch in the gut - it just so starkly illustrates... something dark (in how she has been treated her whole life, that things like this occur to her), but at the same time, beautiful (because that's what love is _).
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 Next »