Reviews for A Woman's Touch
KnighteWolfe chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
I like this story. It was great. You're missing some teams though.

1) the team of Moegi, Konohamaru, and Udon.
2) the original team 7: Koharu, Hiruzen, and Homura.
3) the next team 7: Tsunade, Jiraiya, and Orochimaru
4) team Minato: Rin, Kakashi, and Obito
5) team Baki: Temari, Gaara, and Kankuro
6) the team from sound: Kin and her teammates
and
7) the jounin sensei: Kurenai, Asuma, and Kakashi.

Keep up the great work!
KW
crazyfan17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2014
Very nice and touching :D
Pastel Sky chapter 1 . 5/4/2014
This was something beautiful and really, really cool. Well-written and stayed true to the characters through and through. The kunoichis are awesome and strong and this portrayed them perfectly. Thank you for this tribute, lovelovelove.
Nameless-Anonymous-Author chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That last section just killed it. Damn you for writing so well. I lovedlovedlovedloved this fic because each section is different yet all the same in a sense. It isn't repetative, and each one is equally intersetiing as the last. Fantastic job,
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ah, the strength of a woman. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Excellent story, I loved the insight into the kunoichi of Konoha 11.
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I'm definitely team Kunoichi and after this, well, I'm into it a whole lot more. Thank you!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
The ending is by far the most powerful part. I must say I had never given thought to the resoning behind placing a woman in every three-man cell before reading this, but I'll take this one as the best they'll ever be to offer, because seriously, it makes so much damn sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Amazing story, it gave me chills. I like your take on them, especially team 8
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
nice
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Wow. I loved it!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Really awesome!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I liked this. One thing I do love about the Naruto-verse is that it is pretty un-gender biased. I like strong female characters a lot and this points out one of the greatest strengths of women.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
omg love this! Made me emotional!
barspoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow, just...wow! You have a very powerful way of telling a tale. There is an exquisite dark strength in the undertone to this story. You don't shy away from weak, gentle, hesitant, unsure, afraid, and loving because hidden beneath it all you have fangs, claws, blades, defiance, protective, strong, and unyielding. I'm truly amazed at how you portray the feelings from the POVs of such extremely different personalities.

I love brief glimpses into the minds of characters when the words carry so much weight, and it takes a skilled hand to portray so much feeling with a relatively small amount of words for each character. I tip my hat to you, that was fantastic! :D

The only critique I have is that there are a few grammar errors in Tenten's POV. The two sentences: "When Tenten finally works up the courage..." and "Tenten, who knows nothing but..." A missing 'her' in the first sentence, and in the second there's a missing space between words, and an 'it' when there should be an 'its'. Easily overlooked little things, but I wanted to give you a heads-up. : )
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i just love this so much, is perfect
204 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »