Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Crazyrebelscarfs chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I can't with this, there's too much cute and I'm actually doing a mini-dance in my bed because I can't contain all the adorable feels.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Absolutely stunning work! I loved how we got to see Sakura first, feeling inadequate in comparison to Hinata or Tenten or Ino but finding her strength when Sasuke and Naruto's lives were on the line...then seeing the other three kunoichi have their own struggles that Sakura doesn't have to worry about. It gives such a full picture of how the team trios work and why :D
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful. Please write more.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hah! So true, this. I always knew there's a reason I inherently respect women - while I might not always understand them, I can deeply respect them. In many ways they might SEEM weaker than men, yet in others they prove they are strong, and that's what counts the most.

The Nidaime got it in one - if there is at least 1 prospective kunoichi for every 2 shinobi, then by GOD do not disrespect them by throwing them to the side. Be sure to try and never let a three-nin squad be without a female. Besides this, it's the variety of DIFFERENT strengths that the two genders bring which makes a team strong - men conventionally so, women in a very different but possibly MORE important way.

And if there happens to be a break in the 1 female: 2 male ratio, where you have MORE of the former... well, all the better. There is only one know 2 female: 1 male squad (Team Samui), but they have proven themselves to be strong in a very DIFFERENT way to the conventional groups.

This is splendid, this one-shot is. No sexism, no liability for canonical contradiction... just pure thought and emotion poured into the piece to made something marvellous. Excellent work.

God-sPEED!
Kera-Chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I read this when I'm down.
It gives me goosebumps, and strength to keep on going, beause it makes me feel strong as a woman
Thank you for giving me something I never had.
Courage.
I will cherish this fine peice of literature forever.
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was amazing.
PureHearts chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh god. This was awesome.
Le Katsu chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I had goosebumps rising on my skin; it was THAT good. Somehow, you don't make me hate Sakura anymore with this amazing oneshot. That's a miracle in itself-that can only mean excellent writing and a great theme, both of which you've done with ease.
Searching.For.Enadi chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Lovely.

Nothing else is needed to say, yes?

Regards,
.Enaid.
Neonlights chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Love this!
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
So very true. Proud to be one.

You captured it just right. Very nice.
LonelyAsura chapter 1 . 8/11/2012
That was so sweet, I swear my heart melted after reading this :)
senkoed chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
masterful work.
Darkness Vanish Hime chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Aw. Your story made me cry. It was very moving, I found it touching. I love all the little passages of the kunoichi's being; speccially the end, that justifies why a woman is placed in a three man team. The Nidaime was wise man...

I would like to translate it in spanish, could I have your permission to translate it? I really like to share your lovely story, please.

Regards,
Darkness Vanish Hime.
clara200 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Nice fic I agree the woman are strong characters in their own way.
186 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »