Reviews for A Woman's Touch
goodbyeNT chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
That last section just killed it. Damn you for writing so well. I lovedlovedlovedloved this fic because each section is different yet all the same in a sense. It isn't repetative, and each one is equally intersetiing as the last. Fantastic job,
Eurwen de Vrill chapter 1 . 3/21/2014
Ah, the strength of a woman. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. Excellent story, I loved the insight into the kunoichi of Konoha 11.
niffaith chapter 1 . 2/25/2014
I'm definitely team Kunoichi and after this, well, I'm into it a whole lot more. Thank you!
Freya's Valhalla chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
The ending is by far the most powerful part. I must say I had never given thought to the resoning behind placing a woman in every three-man cell before reading this, but I'll take this one as the best they'll ever be to offer, because seriously, it makes so much damn sense.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Amazing story, it gave me chills. I like your take on them, especially team 8
BLUE AVENGER18 chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
MyLittleSister chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Wow. That was amazing. Wow. I loved it!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 8/23/2013
Really awesome!
crimsontears82684 chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
I liked this. One thing I do love about the Naruto-verse is that it is pretty un-gender biased. I like strong female characters a lot and this points out one of the greatest strengths of women.
susannahblack19 chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
omg love this! Made me emotional!
barspoon chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Wow,! You have a very powerful way of telling a tale. There is an exquisite dark strength in the undertone to this story. You don't shy away from weak, gentle, hesitant, unsure, afraid, and loving because hidden beneath it all you have fangs, claws, blades, defiance, protective, strong, and unyielding. I'm truly amazed at how you portray the feelings from the POVs of such extremely different personalities.

I love brief glimpses into the minds of characters when the words carry so much weight, and it takes a skilled hand to portray so much feeling with a relatively small amount of words for each character. I tip my hat to you, that was fantastic! :D

The only critique I have is that there are a few grammar errors in Tenten's POV. The two sentences: "When Tenten finally works up the courage..." and "Tenten, who knows nothing but..." A missing 'her' in the first sentence, and in the second there's a missing space between words, and an 'it' when there should be an 'its'. Easily overlooked little things, but I wanted to give you a heads-up. : )
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i just love this so much, is perfect
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
lovely! I can see their loves. The best part was about Ino when she said she believed they were made for each other! And then she talks about theirs sessions of insults. Yes, they are truly friends!

I loved too how you started Sakura's part: "Sakura has never loved anything as deeply as she loves Sasuke and Naruto." I can believe in this too!

And other scene that touched my heart was Hinata having dinner with the Inuzuka! Ooh, so lovely! There she found the warm and aceptance of love! *-*

Reaaally lovely! I loved this!
Sakuraxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is so very beautiful! Thank you for writing this lovely piece! :D
D chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my god this is just Beautiful! This portrayal of konoha's kunoichi is honestly perfect. I feel like a lot of the time the kunoichi don't get enough credit, and many of the story's I read make one of the girls, (not so much tenten, but the other three) whiny, and/or possessive, and/or bitchy, and/or useless to support or rationalize pairings or just because they don't like the character, when that is really not what they are like at all. So it was so refreshing to read a story that really gets to the heart of each of these girls and portrays them accurately and beautifully. Great story!
216 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »