Reviews for A Woman's Touch
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
and damn, is this cool. :D
Hawksfeather chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that LITERALLY sent shivers down my spine. It's so perfect, and so true...
Incredible.
Izaranna chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Epic! Really good! I think I've read this before but I stumbled upon it again and it is still good!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
I love this! :)
shootie shootie powpow desu ka chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
I like it, the way the conclusion wraps it up.

Why kunoichi's were needed in a three-man cell,

It's ingenious and overly dramatic!
NoeticSky chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
...

There can be no fault found in this. You didn't make a fanfic, you made ART.

I loved this!

Domo Arigatou for writing it. _
BreakItDwn chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Absolitely beautiful. Stunning!
Crazyrebelscarves chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
I can't with this, there's too much cute and I'm actually doing a mini-dance in my bed because I can't contain all the adorable feels.
BlueEyedBrigadier chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Absolutely stunning work! I loved how we got to see Sakura first, feeling inadequate in comparison to Hinata or Tenten or Ino but finding her strength when Sasuke and Naruto's lives were on the line...then seeing the other three kunoichi have their own struggles that Sakura doesn't have to worry about. It gives such a full picture of how the team trios work and why :D
punnylove chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Beautiful. Please write more.
Caellach Tiger Eye chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Hah! So true, this. I always knew there's a reason I inherently respect women - while I might not always understand them, I can deeply respect them. In many ways they might SEEM weaker than men, yet in others they prove they are strong, and that's what counts the most.

The Nidaime got it in one - if there is at least 1 prospective kunoichi for every 2 shinobi, then by GOD do not disrespect them by throwing them to the side. Be sure to try and never let a three-nin squad be without a female. Besides this, it's the variety of DIFFERENT strengths that the two genders bring which makes a team strong - men conventionally so, women in a very different but possibly MORE important way.

And if there happens to be a break in the 1 female: 2 male ratio, where you have MORE of the former... well, all the better. There is only one know 2 female: 1 male squad (Team Samui), but they have proven themselves to be strong in a very DIFFERENT way to the conventional groups.

This is splendid, this one-shot is. No sexism, no liability for canonical contradiction... just pure thought and emotion poured into the piece to made something marvellous. Excellent work.

God-sPEED!
Kera-Chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
I read this when I'm down.
It gives me goosebumps, and strength to keep on going, beause it makes me feel strong as a woman
Thank you for giving me something I never had.
Courage.
I will cherish this fine peice of literature forever.
Checkers Lime Viola chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
That was amazing.
PureHearts chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Oh god. This was awesome.
Le Katsu chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
I had goosebumps rising on my skin; it was THAT good. Somehow, you don't make me hate Sakura anymore with this amazing oneshot. That's a miracle in itself-that can only mean excellent writing and a great theme, both of which you've done with ease.
208 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »