Reviews for A Woman's Touch
Laura Sommeils chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
i just love this so much, is perfect
Maria Antonieta chapter 1 . 7/16/2013
lovely! I can see their loves. The best part was about Ino when she said she believed they were made for each other! And then she talks about theirs sessions of insults. Yes, they are truly friends!

I loved too how you started Sakura's part: "Sakura has never loved anything as deeply as she loves Sasuke and Naruto." I can believe in this too!

And other scene that touched my heart was Hinata having dinner with the Inuzuka! Ooh, so lovely! There she found the warm and aceptance of love! *-*

Reaaally lovely! I loved this!
Sakuraxx chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This is so very beautiful! Thank you for writing this lovely piece! :D
D chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
Oh my god this is just Beautiful! This portrayal of konoha's kunoichi is honestly perfect. I feel like a lot of the time the kunoichi don't get enough credit, and many of the story's I read make one of the girls, (not so much tenten, but the other three) whiny, and/or possessive, and/or bitchy, and/or useless to support or rationalize pairings or just because they don't like the character, when that is really not what they are like at all. So it was so refreshing to read a story that really gets to the heart of each of these girls and portrays them accurately and beautifully. Great story!
Withered Pages chapter 1 . 6/24/2013
Oh my every-single-deity-out there-that-has-ever-been-worshipped-and-ever-will- be. This is phenomenal. That doesn't even start to cover it. I keep coming back to this fanfic over and over and over again. This, I can't, I mean, WHAT. WHAT WHAT HWAT oh my the goosebumps this I just, I JUST. you don't understand, I needed something like this in my life. you have no idea how SICK I was of the portrayals of the kunoichi in the anime, in the fanfictions, just the token female of the group and such but this THIS THIS makes this so oh my uaaggghhh. Just yes. yes. you win. In my eyes, you win, I want to be you, I fall on my knees in worship, and everyone else in the world should as well.
UNCPanda chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
I really liked this, the characters were perfect
LeonaMasha chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Wow. This was a great one-shot. Definitely got me a bit emotional with your insight. Loved it. Thanks.
queen-sheep chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
Beautiful. I loved it. Kunoichi are just so under appreciated sometimes, and that last little section brought tears to my eyes. Great job :)
J.C Jackals chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
Holy frijole, the feels in this and the writing... Beautiful.
wow chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
Fucking brilliant, this. My hearts is just so full of /feels/. I think, yeah, I think I'm going to go reread it now. and then I'm going to save the link so I can rereread it again later. Thank you for the story.
writingpenguin chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Brilliant.
KenzoTheGreat chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
This was pretty nice.
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
and damn, is this cool. :D
Hawksfeather chapter 1 . 3/22/2013
that LITERALLY sent shivers down my spine. It's so perfect, and so true...
Incredible.
Izaranna chapter 1 . 3/21/2013
Epic! Really good! I think I've read this before but I stumbled upon it again and it is still good!
220 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »