Reviews for Safe
gkkstitch chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
I think you'd get more hits on this story if you changed the name to "My name is Alice" and put up a new summary. It was a great story, once I realized it was her.
Amewse chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
So lyrical!
abbyweyr chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Nicely written. Like the touch about reading Alice in Wonderland and getting her name that way. The first part was interesting way to compare/contrast light/dark/safe/unsafe. Finding the pyre of the vampire was interesting touch.
TheRoadgoeseverOnAndOn chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
A great story. Very well written.
Dr.A.Robbins chapter 1 . 5/7/2010
This was incredible. I've read lots of 'how alice was changed' fics, but this is my favorite by far. :)
Child of the True King chapter 1 . 4/9/2010
I really like this story! :D
appleburple chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
I enjoyed this story very much. It's the best written Alice history I have read. Great job! Keep it up.
laurieglory chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Oh i wish you would continue this story.. it would be so great to get your view of how Alice meets Jasper and then finds Carlisle.. Please?
MsMayfly chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
This is a great Alice story! Well written and very deep. Wonderful attention to detail.
MyMonkeyMan1221 chapter 1 . 10/10/2009
wow. that is all i can say. wow. it would be so amazing if you were able to continue this! i know this was written as a one shot for a compitition thingy but it would be so cool to her your take on how Alice found Jasper and the rest of the Cullens! amazing story!
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
Wow...this is the best Alice-waking-up story i've ever read...plz dont keep it a one-shot. It's awesome...continue it. Puhlez
Minutes92 chapter 1 . 5/12/2009
I just read it, and it's so good. Your'e an amazing writer. It was nice to get to know Alice :)
MishelleCullen chapter 1 . 4/30/2009
This was positively RIVETING! I LOVED IT! Your writing skills are completely amazing!
writingmyownhistory-inactive chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
I love this. You're a really good writer! :)
skaia7 chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
That was highly cool. I like the perspective, the growing sense of awareness. I do wonder, though, if Alice did ever taste human blood. She must have, especially because there's one point in "Midnight Sun" where Edwards muses about his family and mentions that Carlisle is the only one who never slipped up. (In the dining room scene, I think? Where Alice reveals her dual vision of Bella someday being a vampire?) But it does make sense that if Alice saw Carlisle in a vision she might not have given in. I love your writing. Thanks again!