Reviews for Fighting Another War
ok ill review. Im liking the story alot. Great tale
Lavonya chapter 2 . 3/1
Interesting...
Lavonya chapter 1 . 3/1
Poor Harry... Despicable people!
AbyssCielo chapter 10 . 2/22
Absolutely a good story, but I really want to see Harry using the magic. Well...I wait 10 chapters, but haven't see a spell yet. As a Crossover, I think Harry should do something to affect the middle-earth or he just like an oc in LOTR.
Amber Ice Fox chapter 39 . 1/29
This story is very heartfelt and touching. Harry is stubborn and loving and childish at times, but you made him fit perfectly alongside the other characters. Well done!
Cess chapter 39 . 1/22
I enjoyed this story. It's different. I just wish you included Harry's reunion with Frodo and Sam. I also wanted an epilogue moment. Like Harry and ale goals a few years down the road, meeting Thranduil, going to Mirkwood, etc.
Awww, I hopped he'd be older at the start of the trip.

I mean the writing style of this chapter is pretty awesome, but I have a thing against reading about angsty teenager! lol :P
AkiraNatsume chapter 10 . 1/19
Question: Why didn't Harry use his magic to kill all the orcs? If he wanted to protect the fellowship, he should have been able to use the Killing curse because he can hate all the orcs and troll. Or use WingardiumLeviosa.
Shadow315 chapter 22 . 1/15
I like that you had Harry stand up for himself, even though it seems like Legolas still either doesn't get it or simply doesn't care. In most stories -where Legolas does what he did- Harry just submissively moves as ordered.

I honestly can't see Harry ever allowing someone to have so much control over him life and treat him like a child or an object to be put on a shelf. That infuriates me so much!

But I still don't like that Legolas still seems to think he has a right to treat Harry like he does. He even defended himself and hasn't apologized.

Going to finish reading!
BabyGhost123 chapter 39 . 1/11
Loved the story especially Legolas possessiveness of Harry...in the end great story
Kandiisuguest chapter 39 . 1/1
I love this story so much this story is going on my lists of favorite fanfiction.
Talizora chapter 39 . 12/30/2014
Nice work, I really enjoyed it :) I would have liked to have seen a bit more of the relationship between Harry and Legolas but it was still good.
Breeze-Riddle chapter 14 . 12/24/2014
So, I really wanted to continue with this story, but I can't. Harry annoys the hell out of me, and I feel like I'm ripping my hair out harder and harder with each new chapter I read.

However, I didn't decide to review to tell you about my irritation, as I'm sure you probably don't care. Despite everything I just said, I DO want to state that this is a brilliant story. Very contradicting, I know, but true nonetheless. You really are a great writer; each chapter is descriptive and I can easily imagine every scene in clear detail. Every other character besides Harry is fantastic, and I really love Gandalf's personality.

And even my frustration with Harry isn't aimed at your writing. He's SO in character, and while that's usually a good thing (for others), after reading so many HP fanfics, I can't stand it anymore. Seriously, when I attempt to read the books now, I often find myself gritting my teeth and imagining shaking Harry violently to knock some sense into his head. Fanfiction has majorly defined my headcanon for him in a specific way, so my annoyance isn't any fault of yours. Again, you probably don't care...

I'm rambling. ANYWAYS, this story definitely deserves the amount of reviews it has, and it's a shame that I get so frustrated that I can't enjoy such a magnificently written story. It's pretty rare with fanfiction, especially in crossovers.

Please continue writing, darling; the world needs as many great authors as it can get.
Many blessings,
Breeze
venos chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
I read till chapter10 and didn't see any thing new all u doing is telling story of " lord of ring" but u forget that its ur story u can do every chang that u want nobady can ask u why?!but u choes to just tell story of mr Tolkien with harry eyes ! Without anything new
1,581 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »