Reviews for Whose Line Is It Anyway: Life With Derek Edition
Don-Jam chapter 13 . 6/2/2009
That was wonderful, think you for all the work you put into this.
Don-Jam chapter 11 . 6/2/2009
I do not know what a 'hoedown' is but if that is it, I like it.
Don-Jam chapter 10 . 6/2/2009
The Film Dub was good, and I thank that song was funny but I do not think that I shod have.
Don-Jam chapter 9 . 6/1/2009
There was so mach I LOVE about this chapter!

Edwin's "What’s the dead rabbit for?"(that is good)

Marti: If Smerek and Casey had a baby…

Ryan: Hmm. No collection this week?(But were I go we NEVER have collections, that why I like , we just have a box in the back for if you went too) But that was good.

Casey’s perverted thoughts with Derek unbutton. And the Jeopardy with “Kids Who Spend Way Too Much Time In The Game Closet” and how Edwin and Lizzie stare at each other after that; George: “Kid Who Are About To Get Grounded On National TV”, and Nora: “Reasons Why I Started Drinking”

And the 'Giving your date’s parents too much information', O! Ed's "Dad! Nora! I’ll have Lizzie home by 10!" was so good that I had to stop for it bit and then come back! And Derek: "Don’t worry Mrs. Johnson. I’ll have Mr. Johnson home by ten." ONLY Derek can say that.

And Derek and Casey kissing KISSING!(they WERE kissing, yes?) And with Liz and Ed counting out money. And was Ed and Liz kissing too or were they just saying that for the game?

THANK YOU SO MACH! I ENJOYED THAT!
Don-Jam chapter 8 . 6/1/2009
O that was fun and the skirt!(I'm I bad for wenting to see that?)
Don-Jam chapter 5 . 6/1/2009
Good so far, stell do not know what to make of this by the way. Was her bikini top in there all the time anyway?(now that is something I CAN see Derek doing)
Don-Jam chapter 1 . 6/1/2009
Well, I did like that. I'v never seen 'Whose Line Is It Anyway' and now I do not know that I'd like too.

But I do love the Canadian Love God(Derek) been the Canadian Super Keener.
Floaging chapter 13 . 4/6/2009
This is amazing. Absolutely hilarious :D
Heaven and Earth chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I'm so sad that this is over! BUT IT'S THE BEST! If there is more, I can't wait!

Heaven and Earth
Invalid Minds chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
THREE HEADED BROADWAY MUSICAL STAR IS ALWAYS FRICKING PRICELESS. Always. Everytime. Nyahaha.

I'm so sad it's over, but I'm looking forward to the next one!

Jo
DisforDasey chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Wow, that was an AWESOME story! I love, love LOVED it!

Thank you sosososo much for writing it, it really made my day every time I saw you had updated. Fabulous, amazing, wonderful job!

AH I am SO excited for the second edition! E!

Thank you thank you thank you! You are an awesome person!
Frogster chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Great job! I'm sad it's over though. But I can't wait for the sequel!
Caryla chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
I'm so sad it's over, but I'm glad you're thinking about making a second!
Katanagirl16 chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
Though a bit wacky at times, this was thoroughly entertaining, great job! :D
MissPopuri chapter 13 . 3/19/2009
lol, can't wait for the second edition. it is funny how sometimes they sing more than one word in the real three headed broadway star.