Reviews for I'm Still Here
Oh my god... ;-; This is the only fanfiction that has ever made me cry... I'm just ganna go curl up in bed and pretend this never happened
One Planet One People chapter 14 . 11/21
Well, congratulations on slaughtering my feelings in a dramatic massacre that I really don't want to get into, slowly and painfully ripping out all of the joy I had previous to reading this fanfiction.
I hope you're pleased with yourself.
SunlitDarkness chapter 14 . 11/8
Hey, me again with that whole, review what you read.
I appreciate what you have written. It makes me very happy to read.
MidnightMemory2939 chapter 14 . 9/23
damn cordia back at it again with the teARS
I love (and hate) how you always (of what I've read) end your tales in mild cliffhangers. How you let the audience decide how they want it to end..
Fuck... Fuck... FUCk... FUUUUUUUUCK. NO, YOU GET BACK IN THERE TEAR. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME OUT.
Lisa-24-7 chapter 14 . 8/20
I just read this story over the course of three days. Let me say that I really enjoyed it and the way you worked all of the characters - even Vlad - into it were perfect.

I wish there was a sequel, so many questions, but I understand that sometimes you just can't keep going.

Off to read more of your work!

~Lisa
Zakila chapter 14 . 6/15
I made it...
*Sniffles* I'd love to see a sequel but still a great story.
Zakila chapter 12 . 6/15
xD Kwan, the person I least expected
Krusher chapter 14 . 5/8
Good story. Depressing. But still good.
Have you ever played Majora's Mask? It's a Zelda game I think you might enjoy if you like time-travel plots.
DorothyMichaels chapter 14 . 3/19
this is the most wonderfully saddest fanfic I have ever read. I definitely cried. I actually had to take a break from reading it halfway through. a job very well done, greatly written, heartbreaking and wonderful.
The Power Of Names chapter 14 . 3/10
This was pretty good. Well done.
Mandy chapter 14 . 3/4
Hollow. I was looking through the other comments and someone mentioned that the ending made them feel a little hollow, and I think that's a good word to describe it, too. Not in a bad way, obviously, but it made me feel empty; empty and sad and hopeful.
Mandy chapter 14 . 3/4
Again with the tears. Bleak, and yet painfully sad hopeful ending. Somehow you managed that.

And okay, so maybe Dan didn't get his butt whooped, but at least he's back in a Thermos.

As for the ending... I guess considering the way the fight went I should have known that Danny wasn't going to go back to his own time. Somehow your ending is bleak and depressing, but simultaneously, oddly painfully hopeful. It's not quite bittersweet, it's something more that's harder to pull off, but you did it. Many kudos to you. That was a roller-coaster.

I guess Sam finally getting over Danny is a good thing. It's just sad. Just so, so, inexplicably sad.

Anyways, I think you get the point. I'm crying, it was sad, but for that reason it was very, very, very good. Thank you for writing this and sharing it with the rest of the Phandom!
Mandy chapter 9 . 3/4
I'm crying. A story hasn't made me cry in years. It's just too sad. "But Daniel never showed up." No, Vlad doesn't deserve anything, but it's so painfully obvious that he's lonely and Danny is the only ghost, certainly the last halfa, left (excluding Dan). Of course, I love how you balance out the bad with the information that the Ghost Zone won't remain totally barren forever, which is hopeful.

Dan is gonna get his butt whooped. It'll be a struggle, a challenge, and Danny may not come out of it okay, but Dan will hopefully get what's coming to him.

Anyways, great writing. Great, great, downright phenomenal story-telling.