Reviews for I'm Still Here
I'm The Reverse chapter 14 . 8/27
That tear better go back from where it came from or so help me... gosh, I don't know how I feel about this. It's so sad but it's such a great story, you did an excellent job on it. I actually had to step away for a minute it felt so real.
What are you talking about, I'm not crying...

I just caught something in my eye, that's all.
GreenYoshi93 chapter 14 . 3/15
I read this story about 6 months ago, yet it still haunts me to this day as the saddest story I have ever read! As I read it I kept hoping everything will be right for Danny, but it never ended the way I was hoping for which is what made it so sad. It is an amazing and powerful story that made me cry and left me feeling sad for the rest of the week. I hope to read it again soon, but not yet as I don't think I'm ready to put myself through that sadness again. Keep up the good work Cordria!
awesome kitten chapter 14 . 2/28
WHAT?!
but what happens next. did he find clockwork. how does he destroy dan. WHAT HAPPENS!
Sapherer chapter 14 . 2/10
This is, by far, my favorite fan fiction ever written. It had such a powerful effect on me that no other one has been able to do. It was the only one that's ever made me cry, then lay around for an hour trying to convince myself to continue. Well done, Cordia! Well done. I first read this fic a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten a chance to comment. Well, more like haven't gotten the courage too. Every time Im looking for a new one to read, I always choke up when I spot this one and scroll past it as fast as I can XD I want to reread it so badly but simply cannot force myself through the insane emotions this puts the reader through
tiifu chapter 14 . 1/13
I hate this stupid story and what it put me through! I'm just gonna pretend that after the end Danny finds a portal to take him home and prevents all of it from happening! (this isnt a negative review, i loved it, i'm just so sad.)
Shalheira chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
Beautifully written story! Although, I don't know if I'm satisfied with the ending or not, it seemed rather tragic. I must admit that a few tears escaped me unwillingly, but I enjoyed the story nonetheless!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Oh my god... ;-; This is the only fanfiction that has ever made me cry... I'm just ganna go curl up in bed and pretend this never happened
One Planet One People chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Well, congratulations on slaughtering my feelings in a dramatic massacre that I really don't want to get into, slowly and painfully ripping out all of the joy I had previous to reading this fanfiction.
I hope you're pleased with yourself.
SunlitDarkness chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Hey, me again with that whole, review what you read.
I appreciate what you have written. It makes me very happy to read.
ultimateluckster chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
damn cordia back at it again with the teARS
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I love (and hate) how you always (of what I've read) end your tales in mild cliffhangers. How you let the audience decide how they want it to end..
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
Fuck... Fuck... FUCk... FUUUUUUUUCK. NO, YOU GET BACK IN THERE TEAR. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME OUT.
Lisa-24-7 chapter 14 . 8/20/2016
I just read this story over the course of three days. Let me say that I really enjoyed it and the way you worked all of the characters - even Vlad - into it were perfect.

I wish there was a sequel, so many questions, but I understand that sometimes you just can't keep going.

Off to read more of your work!

~Lisa
Zakila chapter 14 . 6/15/2016
I made it...
*Sniffles* I'd love to see a sequel but still a great story.