Reviews for I'm Still Here
Selena chapter 14 . 2/9
...what an epic, awesome, emotional rollercoaster of a ride.

I felt for Danny, waking up in that horrible future was...well, horrible, awful. The whole time, up until the end of the last chapter, actually, I wished and prayed for Danny to make it back. Still hoping he will eventually and preferably close enough that he still looks sixteen at the very least...and can reinsert himself into his old life without much difficulty.

Also felt terribly sorry for Jazz, Tucker, Sam, Danielle and Jack and Maddie. Though when I thought the latter two had deliberately kept Danny captive, burying him in their own backyard, I was beyond furious. So glad it turned out that wasn't what happened in the end, that Jack and Maddie loved their son. Gosh, must be so terrible to loose their baby that way. So glad that in that dead-scene, Danny could speak to his parents, at long last, tell them they were not at fault and be hugged by them.

Sam and Jazz...at least those two could see him one last time and now, as much as it hurts, they know he is dead. Well, think it's a fact anyway. Though I wish it wasn't so, I agree with Danny...it is better this way. Those two are not his Jazz and Sam, they've lived their life- and done it well, apparently. Loved Daniel, Sam's adoptive kid. Hope he gets born, whatever happens. Just hopefully, the poor kid gets to see his mom next time round. He can still have a beautiful relationship with Sam though . Wonder who is the father? Besides the genetic "father" Danny himself, that is.

Danielle's fate...it was awful and tragic, made all the more so because she died thinking her baby boy was going to die. So glad Clockwork (love that guy) saved him. Sad he couldn't rescue Dani herself, but he had to regroup after the GiW's stupidity in leveling the ghost zone though.

Those guys make me furious (the GiW). They deserve imprisonement in a dark forgotten cell with no way to escape...or, even better, a lesson that actually sticks about how to not meddle with the Ghost Zone. It's their fault Dark Dan escaped. Yeah, that might not have been their intention but really? Destroying a whole world and not expecting it to backfire on them at some point? Genocide, that's the word for it. I hate those guys as much as I do Dark Dan and "hate" is too gentle a word really. Assholes. I still remember how in Reality Trip, when the whole world learned Danny Fenton was Danny Phantom, a human with rights, darn it, those guys still went after him with letal weapons and wanted to dissect him. At least Dark Dan has a sort of "excuse" for his missing moral compass: he's formed out of a teen ghost merging with an evil older ghost and getting overwhelmed. There was no humanity left. But those GiW? *Furious*

That Vlad saved Danny in the end...well, you've made it believable. Glad he didn't force Danny to carry his name though.

Epic fight against Dark Dan btw...what a collosal asshole...(and that word truly is too kind) - Danny was awesome. The end was tragic though. Poor Sam and Jazz.

As for Boxy...well, tbh, I can't truly hate him for what he did. He never meant for it to get so out of hand. I want to smack him around a bit though for forgetting to free Danny from that Thermos before it was too late.

Gonna miss those Ghosts (excepting Dark Dan)...eradicating the Ghost Zone was WRONG. As I said before, it was genocide. Those ghosts didn't deserve to go this way.

Still hoping Danny can return to his own timeline and stop that from ever happening...and destroy Dark Dan permanently in the process. Have you written a sequel? Haven't looked yet. Really hoping you have...Can't wait to see what'll happen next...and see Danny finnaly be reunited with Sam, Tucker, Jazz, Maddie and Jack. With Danielle, too.
notoriousnight chapter 1 . 1/6
Its astonishing how emotional your writing makes me. I need to go read something happy now... thanks for messing with my emotions... AGAIN.
I'm The Reverse chapter 14 . 8/27/2017
That tear better go back from where it came from or so help me... gosh, I don't know how I feel about this. It's so sad but it's such a great story, you did an excellent job on it. I actually had to step away for a minute it felt so real.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/25/2017
What are you talking about, I'm not crying...

I just caught something in my eye, that's all.
GreenYoshi93 chapter 14 . 3/15/2017
I read this story about 6 months ago, yet it still haunts me to this day as the saddest story I have ever read! As I read it I kept hoping everything will be right for Danny, but it never ended the way I was hoping for which is what made it so sad. It is an amazing and powerful story that made me cry and left me feeling sad for the rest of the week. I hope to read it again soon, but not yet as I don't think I'm ready to put myself through that sadness again. Keep up the good work Cordria!
awesome kitten chapter 14 . 2/28/2017
WHAT?!
but what happens next. did he find clockwork. how does he destroy dan. WHAT HAPPENS!
Sapherer chapter 14 . 2/10/2017
This is, by far, my favorite fan fiction ever written. It had such a powerful effect on me that no other one has been able to do. It was the only one that's ever made me cry, then lay around for an hour trying to convince myself to continue. Well done, Cordia! Well done. I first read this fic a few weeks ago, but haven't gotten a chance to comment. Well, more like haven't gotten the courage too. Every time Im looking for a new one to read, I always choke up when I spot this one and scroll past it as fast as I can XD I want to reread it so badly but simply cannot force myself through the insane emotions this puts the reader through
tiifu chapter 14 . 1/13/2017
I hate this stupid story and what it put me through! I'm just gonna pretend that after the end Danny finds a portal to take him home and prevents all of it from happening! (this isnt a negative review, i loved it, i'm just so sad.)
Shalheira chapter 14 . 12/16/2016
Beautifully written story! Although, I don't know if I'm satisfied with the ending or not, it seemed rather tragic. I must admit that a few tears escaped me unwillingly, but I enjoyed the story nonetheless!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/3/2016
Oh my god... ;-; This is the only fanfiction that has ever made me cry... I'm just ganna go curl up in bed and pretend this never happened
One Planet One People chapter 14 . 11/21/2016
Well, congratulations on slaughtering my feelings in a dramatic massacre that I really don't want to get into, slowly and painfully ripping out all of the joy I had previous to reading this fanfiction.
I hope you're pleased with yourself.
SunlitDarkness chapter 14 . 11/8/2016
Hey, me again with that whole, review what you read.
I appreciate what you have written. It makes me very happy to read.
kiibo chapter 14 . 9/23/2016
damn cordia back at it again with the teARS
Guest chapter 14 . 9/10/2016
I love (and hate) how you always (of what I've read) end your tales in mild cliffhangers. How you let the audience decide how they want it to end..
Guest chapter 14 . 9/3/2016
Fuck... Fuck... FUCk... FUUUUUUUUCK. NO, YOU GET BACK IN THERE TEAR. I DID NOT GIVE YOU PERMISSION TO COME OUT.