Reviews for I'm Still Here
katze chapter 14 . 4/18
This is truly awesome.
Anjali chapter 14 . 2/6
I like this ending. It's very hopeful in an almost Stephen King kind of way. You're an amazing writer.
Moe43 chapter 14 . 1/20
I'm in tears, this was just amazing. No doubt about it.
InfectedElite chapter 14 . 1/19
You FUCKING MONSTER! What in the fuck did dani do to deserve that shit from dan? Nothing? As I thought. This story gets a 4/10. Any story that kills dani loses 5 points automaticity. And I believe the scene with Dan could have been better. No one used the wail, which was problem 1. Other then that, good story. Aside from you being a FUCKING MONSTER!
RandomCitizen chapter 14 . 12/16/2013
S'pose he could dabble as an astronaut finally. Practice up for when the ghosts start forming again in the meantime as well.

I'm Still Here...Treasure Planet? :P
RandomCitizen chapter 13 . 12/16/2013
Back in the thing he goes. How embarrassing.

Too little too late.
RandomCitizen chapter 12 . 12/16/2013
Hm? So either Vlad helped or Clockwork did.

"Alive", not obliterated, semantics Dark Dan Phantom. :T

It's a good think YOUR Thermos isn't broken Danny. Hint hint. ;P

(should probably "revive" the business)
RandomCitizen chapter 11 . 12/16/2013
This is gonna be one for the books folks! The PAPER ones! :P
RandomCitizen chapter 9 . 12/16/2013
Yay, no beating up elderly!

By the way, at the bottom the word "evilness" just looks kida silly. To me anyway. :P
RandomCitizen chapter 8 . 12/16/2013
That's a bad miss Vladdie, bad miss...Tsk tsk. He WAS scheme rusty. Xp

Even worse bad miss Box Ghost... A ghost forgetting something...We all know this wouldn't have happened should you've remembered...He was thinking that too probably. 'Xp
RandomCitizen chapter 7 . 12/16/2013
Well SOMEONE'S still bitter eh? :P (though it's not too hard to see why, I guess)
Looks like Danny WILL have a place to put that aggression. And not misplaced either.

A pip in his step... Have fun Vladimir. :J
RandomCitizen chapter 6 . 12/16/2013
DAN, Dan? (dont remember the EXACT quote source)

Feeling "young" again Masters? :P
RandomCitizen chapter 5 . 12/16/2013
More awkward relations...

Sad old man alert...again. 'Xp
RandomCitizen chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
Man...I know I'd hate the future for the reduction of BUTTONS. I mean...what if I lose my voice? Or there's some kind of malfunction/power outage? Meh...I just think there should always be a backup manual way of doing things. Ex. Writing/typing.

Mathew?
RandomCitizen chapter 3 . 12/16/2013
Can't even really go to the Ghost Zone can he? Lest he plans on "starting over".
Prior evidence shows that he's real crappy at moving on.