Reviews for I'm Still Here
RoseAnna1177 chapter 14 . 11/25
Wow! You never cease to amaze me! Your SO talented! I love how you ended it! Wow... Just wow! I'm speechless yet again! Great job!
Wow! This story is so creative and sad and amazing! Thanks 3
Angry Penguins chapter 14 . 8/13
Tis was really nice story. The whole concept of being stuck in the future was portrayed very realistically and amazingly. Thank you for writing this Fic!
LDK chapter 14 . 5/25
Really interesting story, the plot line was fantastic but what really made this special were the questions posed by Danny regarding what life itself is. Really got me thinking. The addition of Vlad, lonely in his longevity was a brilliant touch, and really ties in his old character. Thank you so much for writing this, great story!
Wildrop chapter 14 . 1/23
Interesting. Last sentence was my favorite part.
Thanks for the story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 1/19
Damn, I really thought he was dead. It was nice of Vlad to help him and all, but.. Wow just wow.. This, this was jusy so freakin bittersweet. I just feel so bad for Danny.. I too wish he could return to his own time..

I hope Danny will be okay. He, more than anyone deserves better.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 1/19
Oh, Danny... He truly is such a bravr soldier - a hero...
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 1/19
Oh, poor Danny! I just want to give him a huge hug! D':
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 1/18
Aww, Vlad is being nice.. but of course Danny would refuse his offer. And yikes! Dan is out! :O
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 1/18
Somehow I had a feeling the Box Ghost was involved. So, he was the one that buried Danny... That fool! That bloody fool! How the hell could he forget something as important as that! My gosh!

And the new ghost king! How didn't I realize it sooner! It all makes sense.. Dan Phantom.. Bloody hell! I tell u! All these revelations and omg!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 7 . 1/18
Waiting for Vlad to meet with Danny...! And that ghost.. I thought they had been destroyed..? So then.. What..?

But urghhh, makes me so mad that he wants to make Danny suffer! He better not lay a hand on him!

Wonder who it is.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 5 . 1/18
Holy freakin crap! All these revelations..! I.. I am so freakin impressed at how Danny is keeping his cool... God, I would have gone insane, probably would have wanted to kill myself.. Oh man.. And Vlad... And man, this is... This is too much..

I hope Danny CAN return to his time..
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 4 . 1/18
That ending..!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 3 . 1/18
Why don't u just rip my heart out?! At Jazz's revelation, I literally felt Danny's pain. I just can't right now.. Dammit! He deserves so much better! Danny has sacrificed so much and has always done his best! He doesn't deserve this!