Reviews for I'm Still Here
Two-Stomach chapter 4 . 1/10
I think it's kind of weird how all of the technology relies on vocal instruction when there's a lot of people who are mute and have accents or lisps, but, hey - I'm guessing that there's also a large range of technology not for vocal instruction.
serena chapter 14 . 1/5
oh gosh. I cried so much reading this. it was the god kind of crying you get from reading good writing but good golly were the tears flowing. my eyes hurt now. just bravo. I probably can't express how much I enjoyed this fic. good writing all around. I recommend writing a book too. the ending was satisfying enough, like it made sense. and honestly you've inspired me to write a third instalment of the series I'm currently working on. that's a long way off but still inspiration comes where it may.

great job! just great job! I've been reading a lot of your fics lately and will probably see you in another review. but just wanted you to know I appreciate the work you put into this. thumbs up all around. I'm gonna go rehydrate!
motherdrukker chapter 14 . 12/12/2015
I cannot even count the number of times this fic made me cry. You made me homesick even though I am in my bed reading this. I love you for making me cry so much.
Ninja chapter 14 . 12/10/2015
...
You made me cry.
You made me FUCKING CRY.
Do you know how hard that is?!
Amazing story,
Simply amazing.
RoseAnna1177 chapter 14 . 11/25/2015
Wow! You never cease to amaze me! Your SO talented! I love how you ended it! Wow... Just wow! I'm speechless yet again! Great job!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/29/2015
Wow! This story is so creative and sad and amazing! Thanks 3
Angry Penguins chapter 14 . 8/13/2015
Tis was really nice story. The whole concept of being stuck in the future was portrayed very realistically and amazingly. Thank you for writing this Fic!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/21/2015
Beautiful
LDK chapter 14 . 5/25/2015
Really interesting story, the plot line was fantastic but what really made this special were the questions posed by Danny regarding what life itself is. Really got me thinking. The addition of Vlad, lonely in his longevity was a brilliant touch, and really ties in his old character. Thank you so much for writing this, great story!
Wildrop chapter 14 . 1/23/2015
Interesting. Last sentence was my favorite part.
Thanks for the story!
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 14 . 1/19/2015
Damn, I really thought he was dead. It was nice of Vlad to help him and all, but.. Wow just wow.. This, this was jusy so freakin bittersweet. I just feel so bad for Danny.. I too wish he could return to his own time..

I hope Danny will be okay. He, more than anyone deserves better.
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 13 . 1/19/2015
Oh, Danny... He truly is such a bravr soldier - a hero...
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 10 . 1/19/2015
Oh, poor Danny! I just want to give him a huge hug! D':
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 9 . 1/18/2015
Aww, Vlad is being nice.. but of course Danny would refuse his offer. And yikes! Dan is out! :O
ultimatedragonballzfan chapter 8 . 1/18/2015
Somehow I had a feeling the Box Ghost was involved. So, he was the one that buried Danny... That fool! That bloody fool! How the hell could he forget something as important as that! My gosh!

And the new ghost king! How didn't I realize it sooner! It all makes sense.. Dan Phantom.. Bloody hell! I tell u! All these revelations and omg!