Reviews for Envy
Juana of Castile chapter 1 . 12/14/2014
I'm reading the book for the third time now and this is perfect!
pixidancer22 chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
I loved it! It was very Katie-esque and very well written! Great job!
Forever Day chapter 1 . 12/21/2009
Beautifully written, I really enjoyed reading that (and I agree-that book is amazing). I did think that when they embraced (JK) there could have been some talking, it seemed to happen pretty quick that they were suddenly in love (Then again they had spent a couple of minutes each day talking to each other, which could account for it). Another (really, really) little thing is that you could have done the authors notes in bold/italic or something, it just helps the reader to know when the story begins.

Anyhow that was really well written and you've now persuaded me to go re-read the book again!
Voler Libre chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
aw so good
EverWonderWhy chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Francie was born the same year as Edward Cullen! That's cool huh. I like the little story!

Issa
AccioStarkid chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
beautifully written i love that book and you did a fabulous job adding to it.
American Pixie chapter 1 . 2/25/2009
Wow. I have never read this book, so I don't know how much is yours and how much is the authors- but that was amazing! I think I'm going to go read the book now. :)
scorchedtrees chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
This was amazing! There aren't too many ATGiB fics out there, but I'm glad this is one of them! It's written well, the characters are portrayed perfectly, and you have their thoughts and feelings down pat. This is just... awesome. Great job. I loved this glimpse into Katie's head, and her relationship with Johnny. And Hildy. Yeah.
Kayla Elise chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aw...this is a really REALLY good fanfic. I loved it. There aren't many Tree Grows in Brooklyn fanfics and this one...its like a rare gem. I loved it.

Spack