Reviews for The Master of Life
James018 chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
Very interesting. I rarely read post-Hogwarts fics but this is a very good one. Good work and I hope you return to it at some point.
Lucem Yoru chapter 12 . 6/1/2010
Nice, I hope you'll start up on this story again soon.
dragons chapter 4 . 3/8/2010
Is 'I can live with that'harrys catchphrase?
Lindenmc chapter 2 . 9/19/2009
I am intrigued by your story and where you will take us. Your descriptive narrative is rich and paints a wonderful picture. Well done!
dougelo7 chapter 12 . 8/23/2009
Oh no! D: You stopped writing! :(

Please please PLEASE update?
poser16 chapter 7 . 7/27/2009
congrats on picking a great place to have harry and ginny land their portkey. i grew up in esquimalt, victoria. a great place!

a really good story-please continue :)

~poser16
Dahlhaus chapter 12 . 7/23/2009
As per usual, another wonderful story by Mr. Intel. Good character development, relatively few OOC moments, and only a couple typos. Great work yet again. The only problem seems to be that the story has fallen off the map—and on a cliffhanger too!
juice14 chapter 12 . 7/21/2009
Exciting new plot. That ship fight was spectacular! As much as I love Harry and Ginny, the action scenes were very good too. Man can't live on Love alone heh. Hope you can update and finish the story. ;)
Malice2 chapter 12 . 3/20/2009
Actually one of the best "after the battle of Hogwards" story I've had the pleasure to read. Harry, Ginny and the other characters "fit", even if of course you bring your own contribution to them. And the plot and moral of it are just... good! I like your Kingsley: not too serious, strong, honest and to the point with Harry...

When you think that Snape sacrificied himself so that Malfoy wouldn't take that path... Wouldn't it have been nice if Harry had reminded him just that?

What is it with dark wizards (and ambitious ones) that they don't realize that getting on Harry's (and his friends') bad side's not good? You'd think after Fudge"s demise and Voldemort's death they'd have gotten the hint. Can't wait, really, to see them kick out Crackshot :-)

Congratulations and thank you for this beautifuk fic. Hope you keep wrtiting!
0-dmaster-0 chapter 12 . 12/21/2008
Interesting, very interesting.
dahilsaiyo chapter 12 . 10/15/2008
I do not like flashbacks very much... but the way you handled it was excellent. I am very intrigued about that kiss Hermione gave polyjuiced Ron. What happened afterwards?

Ah! Embezzlement in high places, wizarding style. Just my cup of tea. I am looking forward to seeing how this will unravel. Any connection with Dawlish? Will this be the unmaking of Crackshot (love th name... lol!).

Excellent chapter, as usual.
dnd4ever chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
interesting
aussiesheila47 chapter 12 . 10/14/2008
The plot thickens...

I can't wait to see where this is going. Update again soon, please!
Fibinaci chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
Wow! Ron couldnt seem like a less worthy boyfriend or husband if he tried. What sort of jackass thinks about his tummy while his erstwhile girlfriend is trying to find the parents she sent into hididng so she could help their best friend, who he then abandoned? answer: Ron.
yellow 14 chapter 12 . 10/13/2008
A very interesting chapter. I eagerly await the next chapter.