Reviews for All in a Day's Work
Kurosawa-san chapter 1 . 6/7/2013
Beautiful, cute and funny! Awesome work.
Forever-Femshep chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I read the first 2 chapters and they are really good :) shenko are my fav couple
JoleeKee chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Love it !
Michelle167 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
I love the way you did this...using each injury to show the growth in their relationship. Wonderful technique.
Cate Lynn chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
This was awesome! Thanks so much for sharing. It's hard to find a Shepard in fanfic that I can relate to - everyone has their own versions in their head from how they've played and how the RP. This was definitely my kind of Shepard (not that the other ones are bad - just saying).

I have to say I cracked up at the Mako scene. Your humour flows naturally and isn't forced or just plain unfunny. Great job. I really appreciated that part on a game-playing level as Im something of a completionist at heart, and driving the Mako everywhere to examine every last little rock on the map is something with which I'm very familiar. :)

Started well, ended well, (middled well? ;) ) and thematically, was excellent. Great job. Thanks again - really enjoyed this.
Steph7085 chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
I really enjoyed reading this!
Abellius chapter 1 . 3/4/2009
I enjoyed how this short story flowed. One of the better stories I read about the interaction between Shepard and Kaiden. Please write more at some point in the future,
Bearit chapter 1 . 11/27/2008
I actually liked this one-a lot. Definitely one of the better Shepard/Kaidan fics I've read. "Bruised" is probably my favorite anecdote of the lot, because the Mako is NOT easy to drive, and I really enjoy the idea that Shepard has trouble with it. I liked how you explored their relationship through what wasn't in the game, and I enjoyed your take on the aftermath of Saren's death. All in all, loved it!
Neural Misfit chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
This made me squee so much. I love this pairing. Yay!
Lilliwyn chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
This was so sweet! Thank you so much for writing. I loved this! :)
Tatooine92 chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
AW! That was so beautiful, so sweet! I LOVE Shenko fics, and this is such a good one!
Lossefalme chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
YAY! :D

I really liked this because it was alot lighter than most ME fic, and was really refreshing. It was nice to see Shepard and Kaidan during their fun moments vs all the times they are in serious danger and trying to avoid breaking regs. ;)

They were cute together and I like how you took the injury theme from the time they first met until even after the events of the game. Shepard driving off a cliff, btw - ROTFL! Sometimes this fandom needs more humor and this fic did a perfect job of it while still keeping all the more serious stuff that should be addressed there, just not in-your-face. Hurray, well done!

Now... more fic from you? XD
bulletformybanana chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Aw, so sweet. Its perfect, good job!
sinvraal chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Yay, that made my night. So simple, effective and sweet.
Sarcasm Turtle chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This is really sweet. Thanks for writing it, it's great. :)