Reviews for Tempest in a Teacup
Anonymous Santa chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Clearly, NOT a waste of time, I assure you.
Fireflower19 chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
I love fics like this; simple and nicely written. Thank you! I did laugh.
wsdr chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
don't apologise, you didn't waste my time at all! your fic was well-written & flowed naturally-that alone takes talent :D despite the fact that the english word "so" would never be used in this setting, i still find this fic quite cute! sou/mashiro banter is always fun.
StarlingStorm chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Aw! This was cute! I liked it! 3 I think u did a great job with the humour!
MoonlightxMorphine chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
Oh my, this was very funny! I have no idea what you're talking about, because I laughed and smiled the whole way through! I thought the way you interpreted the word 'so' with 'Sou' was very comical, and very clever at that. The situation really seems like a situation the two guys () would go through. I absolutely love it! And yes, though I currently don't have any stories on ASN, I always, even by hand, find myself writing sour...the word 'sour'. XD Thanks for the laugh!

-Amanda

P.s. You are going on my fav/alert list, and this story is so on my favs! w!

P.s.s. Isn't it annoying how you can only put the firt -squee- eye, because on this typing format the other one always misteriously dissapears...XD!
RogueWarrior869 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
First fanfic I read since I became a fan of the series and I must say you did a great job with the characters.

It was just the right length, funny and overall enjoyable.

Merry Holidays and Happy New Year.-.
Green Sprout chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
not bad but it's too short! I wanted more suggestive things

ah well still not a waste of time
HajisChevalier chapter 1 . 8/13/2008
What're you talking about? I laughed through both Sou and Mashiro-kun's conversation. And you know what? I've never realized how the word "so" was close to his name!

Anyways, I would love to read more ASN fics from you. This was a wonderful story.
leila624 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Aw this was so cute! Plz continue it! I'm looking forward to the next chapter!
alkdsjfaldk chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
ZOMG THAT WAS REALLY FUNNY! I was laughing hysterically as soon as he was too preoccupied in his search for innocent talk to hear Sou's remark! Ahh, that was so good! NOT a waste of time.