Reviews for Kisses
RavenGhost chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
WOOT! Now, I am a hardcore yaoi fangirl- but I must give praise where it is due! This is wonderfully written, I love how you described Samus'...hm...battered and torn behavior? Not sure how to describe it. But kudos to you for writing such a great story!
Whitesaber chapter 1 . 10/28/2008
wow.. another wonderful story. You really have a great talent in writing.. please don't ever stop. Fabulous truly Fabulous
mina robins chapter 1 . 9/12/2008
that was freaking amazing. a hundred out of a ten for you. i love the way you describe how samus feels about kissing. m you actually made zelda stick to her wisdom instead of making her an adorable naive country girl...well princess is more like it.

anyways, perfect job :D
Vampyre Fledgling chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
AW! THANK YOU FOR PUTTING SOMETHING LIKE THIS UP! idk why, but i've always been into SamusXZelda.
G3rain1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Very nice. I like this a lot. It different that how I characterize Samus but I could easily picture her this way. I really like her contemplative mood during the ride there, and how she thinks over her life.

You might want to go over this and proof read it a few times or get someone to do it for you, because there were a handful of mistakes.