Reviews for Crayons and Mikan Sakura
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So cute! Natsume was so cute when he was little, but the whole bad-boy image when he gets older makes him EVEN CUTER!
athena5299 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
kyaaaaaa! Little cute protective natsumeee...love it
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is TOO cute. I was grinning the whole time I was reading this story! I loved it ;)
winds0ng chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awwwwwww.. i made an account here just to fave this story. thumbs up! :)
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love that scene with Bugs Bunny! Chibis are soo adorable.

Warm and squishy, this felt like. Haha. Little Natsume is sooo Natsume. I love how you were able to keep them in character despite having to deal with the innocence of children. I just wish I know what Perms is drawing. Haha.
I also adore how you described the crayons surrounding Natsume like a battlefield. That's po typical and adorable of him.

You did a great job!
riannejace chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
oh my god this is just adoraaable /
Dazzling Dolphin chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww, that was very sweet. I loved the way you portrayed the kiddy personalitites of the characters. Very well written. *Giving a round of applause* Very good and neat!
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i loved this!great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
awwwwwwww, sooo cute!
Dlisaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cute. I was smiling at the thought of toothless grinning Koko.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Sooooo Cuuuute!
Thank you so much for writing this adorableness!
Ask The Oceans chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
OwO I want to hug theeeem :D
KawaiiDevil-chan chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
I love love love you story it's well thought out and you had a great concept to work have great writing skills.
spica14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
the litle version of them r so adoringly cute especially when the litle natsume is being possessive over his crayon and mikan. i just can't keep smiling while reading it :)
princessmikan852 chapter 1 . 2/8/2012