Reviews for Crayons and Mikan Sakura
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 1/3
XD Totally! A happy Natsume is really creepy. Poor Koko though...he deserves to get a red crayon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with. Crime is crime.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you.
Roxas fleur chapter 1 . 9/20/2014
woww this is so innocent! so cuteeee... I really love your oneshots, writer-san!
FlabbyPancakez chapter 1 . 7/18/2014
They are too cute for their own good. I just want to cuddle them.
Polka-Dotted Strawberries chapter 1 . 10/25/2013
So cute! Natsume was so cute when he was little, but the whole bad-boy image when he gets older makes him EVEN CUTER!
athena5299 chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
kyaaaaaa! Little cute protective natsumeee...love it
Meepyonnee chapter 1 . 5/22/2013
This is TOO cute. I was grinning the whole time I was reading this story! I loved it ;)
winds0ng chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
awwwwwww.. i made an account here just to fave this story. thumbs up! :)
Enchanted Notes chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
I love that scene with Bugs Bunny! Chibis are soo adorable.

Warm and squishy, this felt like. Haha. Little Natsume is sooo Natsume. I love how you were able to keep them in character despite having to deal with the innocence of children. I just wish I know what Perms is drawing. Haha.
I also adore how you described the crayons surrounding Natsume like a battlefield. That's po typical and adorable of him.

You did a great job!
riannejace chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
oh my god this is just adoraaable /
Deep24Blue chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Aww, that was very sweet. I loved the way you portrayed the kiddy personalitites of the characters. Very well written. *Giving a round of applause* Very good and neat!
VioletCamellia chapter 1 . 2/12/2013
i loved this!great oneshot!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
awwwwwwww, sooo cute!
Dlisaster chapter 1 . 10/29/2012
Cute. I was smiling at the thought of toothless grinning Koko.
CeruleanDreamCat chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
Sooooo Cuuuute!
Thank you so much for writing this adorableness!