Reviews for Mixed Signals
Taikarath chapter 3 . 11/22/2012
I love this. I laughed so hard, they are all so much themselves. Except for the guns. I just can't see Yami with a gun. A garrotte maybe, but not a gun. And I love the way you mix Yugioh with MiB and a hint of Weiß Kreuz. Can't wait to read on.
AzucenaXshadows chapter 12 . 10/7/2012
that was beautiful
and totally bad ass

so much excitement in short chapters
but I'm ok with that lol

Malcolm Grey chapter 1 . 1/18/2012
heck this was really...it was just pure good!. UR ONE TALENTED LADY. And this one was my fav out of all. For sum reason LOL. I barely reveiw but i had to for dis one. And the mission...agent. betrayal stuff and mystery was great...jus brilliant!
Nekoyasha12 chapter 6 . 11/10/2011
That kiss scene was so…. FUCKING erect!

XD I may be a female, but even we woman know a melting scene when we see/hear on.

I swear, I had to change my pants eight time before my body would stop spamming and allow me to sit (semi) still enough to finish!

Gods this is epic!
Nekoyasha12 chapter 3 . 11/10/2011
Okay, I know the stories completed, and I usually wait ‘til the end to send full and thorough reviews… But I couldn’t resist this! XD

Holy-shit-on-a-stick! XD I love you Bakura!

I swear I he pt the kid into a comatose-shock for the rest of his life!

I can’t stop laughing! XD

I have such a caving urge to try to anime that ONE scene (so far)!

Gods that was a flippin-tit good laugh!
Mimi chapter 12 . 7/26/2011
Two words:

Freaking. AWESOME.

That's all, fokes!

ash
Dazed Ryo chapter 12 . 7/23/2011
Loved the fic. The only thing that I didn't like was the fact that Bakura and Ryou didn't kiss or anything. I know they got together, but still.
KitsuneKyomi chapter 12 . 6/28/2011
What about Bakura and Ryou? Did they end up together? Amazing story! Pleaseeeeeee! Continue! :)

Ja ne!

PS if you ever see a reviewer with the name Kitty-Kat That's me and my Hikari, and also AngelicKiki Is just my Hikari :)

Kat/Kyomi
yugiohyaoiloverandsonicfangirl chapter 8 . 6/26/2011
OH YEA! YUGI SAID THE F WORD! AND YAY FOR BAD ASS YUGI! AND YES, I LIKED THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH!
JudyTheMangaFreak chapter 12 . 6/5/2011
Oh God Damnit! xD The meetings are so damn funny xD I was laughing out loud when it came to Bakura's and Marik's meetings xD

But the story is also good itself x3 It is so sweet x3 You've done a good job!
Spindlegal chapter 3 . 5/25/2011
HAHAHAHAHA omg... I LOVE Malik in this chapter!

Do you want a cookie? Hahah love him!

Seriously, how can anyone hate Malik?

- -
White-Shinigami chapter 6 . 4/2/2011
you should have added 'Hikaris in white'
Anon chapter 5 . 2/15/2011
Person-who-likes-your-story-but-is-too-lazy-to-review reporting in. Just wanted to tell you that you aren't wasting your time and the story is really awesome so far, before I forget. ...going to read the rest now...
xox.heart chapter 5 . 12/4/2010
First things first I'm glad this is somewhat of a comedy because I just finished Born To Run (I really should write a proper review for that. . .) and it was real heavy.

And two, I hope to god that this is leading to The lights being part of they're own assassin thing with Mai being the leader. xD
Maiden of the Internet chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
I Love it! I mean, what's not to love about all my couples all wrapped up in one story? Puppyshipping and Puzzleshipping and...Well ya know the rest.

And ya nailed me. I am too lazy to revie usually. Sorry '-_-

Anyway, I love all the stories of yours I read so far, so keep writing!