Reviews for Different for Girls
Fuck. Fuuuuuck. How could you do this to me. I spent two days reading this and you captured derek's voice perfectly and your writing is amazing. Like no jokes: amazing. But whyyy so much angst?! (It was perfect, I love angst). And just ughhh. You're an amazing writer. Thank you for writing this.
Roller coaster. A rollar coaster of delicious Derek whump and I almost thought he was going to cry several times in the last few chapters. Effing loved it.
Random reader chapter 6 . 4/15
I just wanted to say, your writing is perf, and that "Baz and Zimmer" music-nerd reference made my day. You're awesome
firewordsparkler chapter 11 . 3/4
Oh my god this was amazing.
Guest chapter 11 . 11/20/2014
Loved this. I don't care if a story has actual sex scenes between them, as long as it is implied. The awkwardness it creates between them is fantastic.
fangirl2fanwoman chapter 11 . 8/14/2014
I stumbled upon this in a random, roundabout way, and I know it's from ages ago, but I just wanted to let you know that you are a talented writer. Like severely.
ochreish chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
There's something incredibly moreish about your writing ... especially the way you write Dasey. Casey and Derek are both so in character and everything, everything, just makes me wish that this actually happened in the series. ARGH! Anyway, much love and gratitude for you :)
Murphy AT chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
sarah chapter 1 . 3/7/2014
omfg well this is one of the best things i've ever read

your writing style is like a i don't even have proper coherent words for how much i am in love with it

would it be terrible if i read this through straight after finishing it?

because i kind of feel like that's where i'm headed

fantasyfreak23 chapter 11 . 2/22/2014
OH MY GOSH that was AMAZING and FANTASTIC and I LOVED IT! The writing style was unique and fun and I loved every second. They were all in character and perfect - it was all perfect.
And may I say, I freaking HATE Jerry (you know, as a person, not a character- he was a great character).
This has got to be my favorite Dasey story. I will definitely come back soon to read again (and I almost never do that).
Anon chapter 11 . 2/20/2014
wow. ok. what the actual f- nope.

Damn that was good tho.
Amyh52 chapter 11 . 2/8/2014
Wonderful. So good and you have made me crack up so many times with the coinage of new words...especially "girlfiend" and..., my absolute favorite..."craptacular"...dying. thanks for all of your hard work and fun.
amyh52 chapter 8 . 2/7/2014
Woww. This story is so good. I really am cracking up at Dereks mental talk , you have such a great grip on him. ...But also the anguish here , just can't imagine.
amyh52 chapter 1 . 2/7/2014
I love how well you write Derek's lines, you've got him pegged.
blithers chapter 11 . 1/14/2014
Oh, I loved this. The angst was so fantastic and sexy, and the misunderstandings, while it made you want to shake both of them, were really well done. And, um, it was super hot! Thank you so much for writing this. 3