Reviews for Wedding Night
Hazmatt chapter 2 . 2/17
Great story!
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 12/24/2014
How so full?
What do we do to correct that? hahahaha
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
That sexy fic!
This Belle determined and sensual is too much! This is how it should be! Bold!
They fighting for the "top" is awesome and hilarious!
Guest chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Was great! Very well written.
ZanySarah chapter 2 . 9/1/2014
Ahhh! This is freaking ADORABLE! 333 I like that Belle has to get used to him, because his transformation was really a shock and this two-shot is fluffy and wonderful! :D
Guest chapter 2 . 8/3/2014
Great story
Guest chapter 2 . 6/1/2014
I'm so turned on right now... And these are disney characters.. Awkward.
LW12 chapter 2 . 4/16/2014
it was great
Guest chapter 2 . 12/2/2013
Emily chapter 2 . 10/4/2013
Pretty good. :) Cuteness overload.
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2013
pretty good
gem1990 chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
*coughs* Total. He is totally a Dom with his Sub. I liked it though. Made me think of them in a totally different way. And it fits Beast's attitude perfectly.
gem1990 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
This totally reminds me of the world of dom. It's not a bad thing, not a bad thing at all. It's just what it reminds me of.
SavingTheBestforLast chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
i feel as if Beast is being a lil...i dunno demanding with Belle...but i still like it! keep up the good work...(also i thought his name was stephan?)
Your Guess Is As Good As Mine chapter 2 . 5/2/2011
I really like this one, even more than your other "Wedding Night" stories. I think the thing I liked the most was when you wrote Belle having to keep repeating "Yes, Adam" because it was sensual. But not over-the-top, which I think really suited the story. It also made Prince Adam seem a little more... what's the word... dominant? That's probably too strong a term, but that's the general feel. Also, that aspect wasn't over-the-top either - a perfect balance. Plus, it's good that you didn't make him either too much of a sap or too much of an alpha male, because then it would take him out of character. Besides, if I wanted to read some ultra-dominant, almost-makes-me-cringe, smutty stories, then I'd head over to the Delena section at VD. :) Good job!