Reviews for Odalisque
Ichigoblossom23 chapter 42 . 8/10
I appreciate all the little nods to the show, calling ichigo ‘hollow’ was as my fav
whatintheworld chapter 16 . 4/7
this absolutely, hands down is my favorite chapter. I read this fanfic over 10 years ago and I was squealing then - 10 years later i'm still grinning from ear to ear. The built up sexual tension between them is insane and I just loove how Ichigo's character progressed. Poor guy's losing his mind haha. love it love it love it!
Mr.Me-24 chapter 1 . 4/1
Love the Profile pic
Dedrick Jones chapter 14 . 3/29
Rukia: My mind's telling me noooo

But my body, MY BODY'S TELLING ME YEEEEEEEEES
Dedrick Jones chapter 14 . 3/29
man so far I just love this fic
Dedrick Jones chapter 10 . 3/28
i just love momo's relationship and the fluff
marikosama6274 chapter 45 . 10/2/2020
I have read this story so many times, that I’ve lost count. I absolutely LOVE this story. It’s well written and has the best pairing imaginable. The only thing I would have liked seen different was a little more Orihime bashing. God, she’s useless. Other than that, perfection. Thank you for writing this story.
goku2134 chapter 45 . 8/31/2020
I loved this fic every last moment!
Guest chapter 23 . 8/21/2020
I love ichiruki a lot
And I also hate Orihime
corjca1 chapter 46 . 8/14/2020
i enjoyed it have you consided a sequal to it
corjca1 chapter 40 . 8/14/2020
good story this kind of things happen in real life greedy rotten corupted souls sold there souls for power wealth lust and jelousy dirty filthy money i hate it but we need it to surive though
corjca1 chapter 39 . 8/14/2020
see evil people like them greedy satanic devil worshipers burn in hell all eternity screaming out in agonising pain
corjca1 chapter 36 . 8/13/2020
god i hate her i hope she dies of aids
corjca1 chapter 28 . 8/12/2020
fuck rengi and fuck her two can play that game the noble little slut
corjca1 chapter 20 . 8/9/2020
ornhimi whore i hate her
2,957 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »