Reviews for Odalisque
sinfulxdaises chapter 46 . 1/18
Why didn't i read this earlier? I love this story, absolutely beautiful! I love how this wasn't just a simple office AU love story but there was a really well thought and backed up plot line. Amazing plot and characters! Like I said, I love the devious plot that happen behind everyone's back and the setbacks that just kills, along with the cute adorable moments shared and how Ichigo looked at Rukia like she is a goddess. I knew Aizen had something behind his back, similar to the back stabbing in the original plot. So evil but so charming! HAHA. I love that there are many characters includes in this (I mean, even Nemu is here WHAT?!) and more than one couple. Love the friendship that Rukia and Momo shared, the kind of bond that never breaks even after setbacks, the kind that lasts forever. It's just so comforting to see them like that. I love the jealousy plot happening, whether on Rukia's or Ichigo's side. Rukia sure can't be controlled totally, huh? And YAS love when the Kurosaki family comes into things, just so joyful and funny. I love how Renji was totally captivated by Tatsuki at the end. They're really similar to Ichigo and Rukia huh? The way Ichigo and Renji can't take their eyes off Rukia and Tatsuki, how the girls always have some way to get them under control, how Rukia ans Tatsuki are bold in their own ways. HEHE. Though after all that plot, I thought Rukia and Momo would stay with Byakuya, I mean, New York that's far alright. HAHA irrelevant question, ignore that. The wedding OMG this is perfect! And Momo is pregnant AWWW new president coming, make way! Thank you for posting this, it has given me so much joy that I feel depressed because I don't have any more amazing series to read after this. KEEP WRITING STAY INSPIRED really love this story, especially the way Ichigo proposed to Rukia HAHAHA Beverly would have been so shocked.
MagicSilver7081 chapter 45 . 1/14
OH MY GOD

WHAT A GREAT PIECE OF WRITING THIS HAD BEEN

THIS STUFF IS SO FREAKING GOOD I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO REVIEW

Okay, actually I have some words for it

What a wonderful journey this story had given me in just 3/4 days I'm reading them full non-stop (Yeah, I'm having a vacation so why not)

This story has a thorough character development, at first, I'm slightly bored with the pace because it's a bit sluggish. But after we hit the checkpoint (for me, it's when they decided to have "fun" in the elevator for the first time), then it's really stimulating.

I know it must had been hard for you to juggle between writing this piece of greatness and school time at the time of writing, so for that, I am totally in awe. Despite this story had ended for so long (8 years now), but I do wish you a great success for the future. Congratulations for your novel! I hope you become an amazing author and more people know and read about you.

Once again, thank you for this great story. Definitely 10/10
Guest chapter 46 . 12/11/2016
Took me a week to finish and I must say I enjoyed every second of it.
tgms177 chapter 17 . 11/30/2016
do you hate orihime or something?
Guest chapter 16 . 11/14/2016
Great
DUH BOMB chapter 45 . 10/2/2016
This story was one hell of a ride but I'm so happy that things worked out in the end! Wonderfully written. I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. Ichiruki forever no matter the ending
Doll Peach chapter 46 . 9/7/2016
Hiya! I just wanted to pop in and leave a review on this story, as I've read it- and been reading it- many, many times over. I know it's been a while so I'm not sure if you'll even see this but if you do, I just wanted to say thank you, for writing this fic. I can't tell you how many times I've come back and re-read this fic over and over from start to finish, and I how I always get teary eyed every time I get to chapter 37 and read how Rukia's heart breaks because she thinks she was just a toy for Ichigo. The pacing is amazing, the slow and steady development is wonderful, the moments where Rukia finds herself thinking about her feelings and panicking at thinking she has feelings of love for Ichigo are so relatable. This fic has been something that I've read at three in the morning when my heart was broken and I was going through some incredibly difficult things. I know it must sound silly, but its true. So anyways, thank you for writing this fic. I hope you're doing well. :)
Orion's Left Arm chapter 16 . 9/4/2016
Just when I was starting to worry that things were moving too fast (with the whole "prettiest girl at the ball" trope), you manage to both somewhat slow down, while also develop their relationship through the... violently... ended elevator session. Nice XD
Orion's Left Arm chapter 9 . 9/3/2016
Nice AU so far! (I generally hate them on principle, so that's really saying something!)
The whole "Orohime is a stereotypical stalker who needs to take a hint" part in here kinda throws me off a little. I hate character bashing, even though I don't like her either.
The witty banter more than makes up for it though. First time in a while that I've actually laughed aloud at a story. Great work!
Green Eyed Tabby chapter 45 . 9/3/2016
I have never forgotten this story. I first read it back in like 2010 or 2011, maybe early 2012. I loved it then, not sure if I got to finish it. Since I couldn't remember finishing it, I decided to revisit this story. I still love it!
MandoCommander chapter 46 . 8/27/2016
I daresay your work here is the among the absolute greatest for Ichiruki and fanfiction in general. Your ability to invoke raw emotion through your writing and convey the thoughts and feelings of the characters leaves me feeling as though I've been there right along with them. I am equally delighted to hear your work here and the responses you received inspired you to pursue a career as a writer. You've earned every praise, including my own.

The Bleach manga may have ended on a pathetically terrible note, but the series concluded years ago with the anime when the plot and characters still made sense as far as I am concerned. This lasting tribute to the greatness the series had in its heyday is a testament to your great talent as well. I wish you nothing but the best!
ahsoei chapter 45 . 8/22/2016
Good Lord... What a perfect ending to start my day! XD

This is a fantastic story. I love it! The lemons are probably the hottest ones I've found as far as I've surfed through this website. Love the chemistry and romance between Ichigo and Rukia.

I kind of dislike the way you depicted Orihime as a massive cunt, not that I hate Orihime to begin with. But I thought you should've paired her with Ulquiorra (I'm shipping them :3)

It was rather abrupt regarding UryuuxNemu and RenjixTatsuki, especially the former pairing was rather cheesy.

All in all, great work!

One more thing, I believe you have to make a side-story of this Odalisque. Y'know, a story in between those 3 months after Ichigo proposed Rukia and before the wedding. XD

P.S. I was a bit disappointed with the ending of Bleach. While I don't hate the IchigoxOrihime pairing, I expected that Ichigo would've ended up with Rukia instead of Orihime, considering their past interactions during the entirety of the story. Thoughts?
infadinityfollower chapter 3 . 8/10/2016