Reviews for Odalisque
Fanfickween chapter 1 . 6/29
Now just imagine if Uryu tries to sleep with Rukia as payback
Fanfickween chapter 1 . 6/29
I’ve reread this book like 2 times now this will be my 3rd time AND LEMME JUST SAY THIS BOOK IS AMAZINGGG ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES
DezzySR chapter 46 . 6/2
I wish this story could be published, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Good luck on your future endeavors.
AddictedBxB chapter 46 . 4/25
The story was DAMN BEAUTIFUL (TT) I laughed and cried a lot and I just wanna say that thank you for making this story especially that I got my heart broken by the mangas actual sorry of an excuse for an ending! This truly saved me from that ugly bitterness and so I love your work and you who made it! It was very funny and I had a great laugh
Dark Raven Day chapter 46 . 4/16
I re-read this fanfic for what must be the fourth or fifth time, finished just last night. It is still one of the few fanfics that truly absorbs me and drives me with emotion. It is so superbly written in my own opinion that I don't think I'll ever tire of reading it, I truly wish you all the best!

- DRD
I meant to say I love how you portrayed Ichigo and Rukia and their relationship
This was amazing. I read it all in a few days. I love you portrayed Ichigo and Rukia and their relationship
Okay first that story was great, I have just started looking at fanfiction only because of the disappointing ending of bleach, I felt it was very rushed and it kinda made me hate bleach a little but I haven't given up and reading your story was quite fulfilling because of the plot line and your version of what ichigo and rukia would be like and its relatively accurate. So thanks for the decent fanfic. I wish you all the best as an author and a continued improvement of your writing
Candy chapter 1 . 1/23
Best Ichiruki fan fiction ever! totally the best! I loved and enjoyed it

I wish you can do something like this for Grimmjow and Neliel it will be so hot, pretty please

Grim as a spoilt price or rich kid and Nel as a maid
Guest chapter 46 . 12/21/2017
I first read this story back in 2011 now it's the end of 2017 and I am here again reading this masterpiece for the 4?5?6? time, I don't really know I have lost the count. I still got excited, cried. screamed, laughed and felt all kind of feelings like it was the first time I read it. I don't know how that is possible but this fic is THAT GOOD. I love IchiRuki and your fic so fucking much. Thank you so much for wirting this.
greasy snivellus chapter 28 . 11/25/2017
it all starts with no strings attached
then the strings start attaching themselves oneeeee byyyyy fucking (pun intended) oneeeeeeeee
momo was right rukiaaaaa
greasy snivellus chapter 27 . 11/25/2017
goddamnit momo you got a boy at home
erm, ice cream in a pussy. hmm.
Sho chapter 12 . 10/13/2017
I have read your story for nth time but the excitement from read it still the same as the first time i know your story.
And maybe someday you can write ichiruki fanfic again
Chaoshift chapter 11 . 9/6/2017
The arguments are brilliant! You've captured their combative spirits perfectly!
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 33 . 8/19/2017
I haven't been through this kind of trauma though I am a survivor of bullying by my cousins, friends, classmates, and father. Not to mention child abuse and domestic violence that started between the ages of 3-7 and lasted a couple of years at the hands of my abusive (now ex-) stepfather. I was hit by a dump truck on September 28, 2016, and was unable to walk normally for (without a cane, walker, or any other sort of support device) three months. Due to my experiences, I can safely attest to the fact that when you are writing about this topic, it is more than just a story it could be similar to-if, not the same as someone else's real-life experience.
2,909 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »