Reviews for Odalisque
Sho chapter 12 . 10/13
I have read your story for nth time but the excitement from read it still the same as the first time i know your story.
And maybe someday you can write ichiruki fanfic again
Chaoshift chapter 11 . 9/6
The arguments are brilliant! You've captured their combative spirits perfectly!
miss.sexysmartypants chapter 33 . 8/19
I haven't been through this kind of trauma though I am a survivor of bullying by my cousins, friends, classmates, and father. Not to mention child abuse and domestic violence that started between the ages of 3-7 and lasted a couple of years at the hands of my abusive (now ex-) stepfather. I was hit by a dump truck on September 28, 2016, and was unable to walk normally for (without a cane, walker, or any other sort of support device) three months. Due to my experiences, I can safely attest to the fact that when you are writing about this topic, it is more than just a story it could be similar to-if, not the same as someone else's real-life experience.
freak4anime chapter 1 . 8/3
I love this this story! So much
ICHIRUKI forever
Windy50 chapter 1 . 7/18
I read this story some years back but couldn't finish it back then...dont remember where I left it and then couldn't find it.

I'm so happy to find it again and fav it this time! :)
Kidzin chapter 46 . 5/20
IchiRuki 4 ever indeed! Thank you for this story and good luck with your writing! :)
Fan123 chapter 46 . 5/6
I luv you author
Angryfan chapter 41 . 4/17
This story is so stupid. Everyone here is OCC. Orihime mostly. So glad she is with Ichigo and not precious queen Rukia.
Guest1 chapter 44 . 4/17
This is just self inserting bullshit
I must say this is one of my favorite Ichiruki fanfics! Such a good story and the plot twists are suspenseful and exciting.
Warden of Lore chapter 46 . 3/23
this story was fucking beautiful. I swear I didn't cry.
Warden of Lore chapter 32 . 3/23
Is it wrong that I totally expected the Momo's rape? I litterally saw it a mile away.
Sia chapter 45 . 3/16
This is so beautiful and just... PERFECT!
Its my favourite story ever!
gin chapter 45 . 3/15
This story is the best ever!
And I've never read anything stories this long but it was worth it! I love that even if it's a Ichiruki romance story, you've also added an equally interesting office AU story with my favourite OTP and characters!
Bless you for writing this!
gin chapter 27 . 3/12
momo nooo...
That was all I was thinking whenever momo goes near aizen xD
and woah! what kind of loser talks badly about other's stories in another website?!
much be just a sore loser... ignore those a-holes.
2,897 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »