Reviews for Odalisque
bigcitydreams93 chapter 1 . 3/24/2019
Reading this for the 100th time and God it's just absolutely amazing! One of the things I'm looking forwatd to being updated one day
Hope you're doing well OP
HgSpartan chapter 45 . 2/21/2019
You rock. This is amazing. Go get published.
guest chapter 46 . 2/4/2019
My number one fav !
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 1 . 12/19/2018
Suck a cock!
GeraniumRyka154 chapter 4 . 12/19/2018
This is not like Ichigo at all! Even if he is a grown up! This is beyond OOC! You sexist disgusting bitch! Just because Rukia doesn't want random men kat calling her that doesn't mean she is going to turn into a cat lady! It just means that YOU are easy. Sexist bitch. Ichigo is a shit face in this story, just like you!
GeminiDollFace chapter 41 . 10/31/2018
I LOVE THAT YOU HATE ORIHIME AS MUCH AS I DO!
GeminiDollFace chapter 21 . 10/30/2018
THE BEST!
GeminiDollFace chapter 19 . 10/30/2018
i love this story so far. it's so great and fitting.
Fanfickween chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
Now just imagine if Uryu tries to sleep with Rukia as payback
Fanfickween chapter 1 . 6/29/2018
I’ve reread this book like 2 times now this will be my 3rd time AND LEMME JUST SAY THIS BOOK IS AMAZINGGG ONE OF MY ALL TIME FAVORITES
DezzySR chapter 46 . 6/2/2018
I wish this story could be published, I would buy it in a heartbeat! Good luck on your future endeavors.
AddictedBxB chapter 46 . 4/25/2018
The story was DAMN BEAUTIFUL (TT) I laughed and cried a lot and I just wanna say that thank you for making this story especially that I got my heart broken by the mangas actual sorry of an excuse for an ending! This truly saved me from that ugly bitterness and so I love your work and you who made it! It was very funny and I had a great laugh
Dark Raven Day chapter 46 . 4/16/2018
I re-read this fanfic for what must be the fourth or fifth time, finished just last night. It is still one of the few fanfics that truly absorbs me and drives me with emotion. It is so superbly written in my own opinion that I don't think I'll ever tire of reading it, I truly wish you all the best!

- DRD
Guest chapter 45 . 3/17/2018
I meant to say I love how you portrayed Ichigo and Rukia and their relationship
Guest chapter 45 . 3/16/2018
This was amazing. I read it all in a few days. I love you portrayed Ichigo and Rukia and their relationship
2,962 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »