Reviews for Odalisque
Guest chapter 46 . 11/30/2015
Read this story in 3 days! Could barely stop, the anticipation was killing me! I know you are going to be a fantastic author in the future. Look forward to reading more of your work
Guest chapter 19 . 11/30/2015
Hi! I've read this story many times over, ever since it came out in 2008. And since you've updated "recently", I would just like to say, you are a wonderful author.
arsala chapter 46 . 11/4/2015
Ichiruki rocks!
Love it . I can actually picture if they were to marry something like this would have happened.
Yup ,sure ad hell
denebtenoh chapter 46 . 10/14/2015
OoOOoooh! youre so sweet! thank you so much! and congrats!
Guest chapter 45 . 9/23/2015
Wow :) thank you for writing this story, I know it's been years since this story has finished and you'll probably never see this review but this is one of the only fanfics I have ever actually enjoyed reading and wanting to come home from school to read it or lay in bed at night reading it for hours on end. The story plot was fantastic and I loved the way it was written. I know I never reviewed on the other parts but this review is on behalf of all the ones I would have liked to post on this story. I very well think I will re-read this whether it be in a week or a decade, but thank you so much :) I sincerely hope you soon get discovered for your amazing talents. Once again, thank you and well done x
XCX chapter 46 . 9/16/2015
You are fantasying. Normally I wouldn't read long fics but ur writing has kept me reading. I rlly enjoyed it. Thanks
sissy-71 chapter 45 . 9/6/2015
I have to tell.. this was excellent! (and the psychotic orihime and her rejection made my day!) \(*O*)/
Meryu-chan chapter 46 . 9/4/2015
Yeah Ichiruki forever! And thank you very much for writing a beautiful works like Odalisque. Thank you for sharing your works and knowledge. You also inspired us/other authors and readers. Congrats for your achievement and good luck for your writing career . Keep it up! -
Steph chapter 39 . 9/3/2015
Wow...just, wow! You are such an amazing writer! I just bought two of your books from amazon and can't wait to tear into them once I'm done with this epic masterpiece! )
StephL898hotma chapter 29 . 9/2/2015
Ay Dios Mio! Muy Caliente!
StephL898hotma chapter 28 . 9/2/2015
Oh please write a RenRuki one next! There doesn't seem to be that many stories written about RenRuki with a happy ending. You are such a great author! Thank you so much for all your time and talent. You Rock! )
Steph chapter 24 . 9/2/2015
You are so talented! Thank you so much for such an enjoyable story! Keep up the great work! )
JoTerry chapter 46 . 9/2/2015
Just realised you updated this with a note. I love reading all your fanfics especially Odalisque and Murder My Heart. I think I've read these two fics at least five times each. Lol! You're a brilliant writer. I'd definitely buy your books. Congrats, by the way!

IchiRuki rules!
Fencing Supplies chapter 46 . 8/20/2015
Double bloody thumbs up man. Super happy to hear from an author whose story was one of the most memorial I have ever read. And SUPER happy to hear that your still doing things. Hope you make the $$$
Kireina-Ame chapter 46 . 8/17/2015
Congrats! I will certainly support you and get one of your books!
2,964 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »