Reviews for How Does Kim Know?
PlaidPajamas01 chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
That was adorable!
edward455 chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
ok i am lost
BloodyBess chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow, you deleted my previous review just because it was negative. How very mature of you, really.

I'll repeat what I said earlier now that I'm logged in then. I have nothing against you, but the way you deleted my review really irked me: it was a very immature way to react, and a lack of respect to me since I spent time to point out what I thought didn't work in this fic.

You say you don't really like the pairing, and it shows up: both the characters are really ooc in several points, especially Fiske. It's probably because you tried to follow the song's lyrics, that really have nothing to do with the characters you wrote about.

By reading both the fanfiction and the A/N, it looks like you wrote this story just because it was a cheap way to get some illustration based on your fanwork, and not for real dedication to the characters, the pairing or the show.

Lack of true motivation often causes people to create mediocre works, and that's what happened here: aside from the first scene, most of the fanfiction consists in just a few (mostly ooc) lines and sentences mixed up with the lyrics.

By the way, you should know that songfics are FORBIDDEN by this site's rules. Reading the guidelines before writing is usually a good idea, you know.
Donteatacowman chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Not one of my favorite pairings, but you did a good job with it.

Now I'll have that song in my head all day.
FlameofIsis chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Nice one-shot! Enchanted was a cute movie - And that song is cute and perfect for this. I really liked this!