Reviews for Everybody into the pool
csimesser1 chapter 3 . 6/2/2009
that was great loved it
Perfect Pirate Captain chapter 3 . 5/20/2009
Wow that story was so cute, I loved it :D
mendenbar chapter 2 . 4/27/2009
Logic break (I think). You said that Booth saw the money changing hands as they swept out in the last chapter. However, upon re-reading, it seems that the money changing didn't start until after the door closed behind them. I have been wrong before.
mendenbar chapter 3 . 4/26/2009
Promise me you haven't given up on this one, too.
mendenbar chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
In $50 increments - $10,0! Wow.
Angeldream05 chapter 3 . 3/12/2009
Great! very very funny! :-)
SincerelyPinkPanties chapter 3 . 2/2/2009
I absolutely adored this! *fangirl squee*
Topsy chapter 1 . 1/12/2009
Sweets, who had been waiting for the partners in Dr. B.’s office, came out to stand behind us. “Dude, this is awesome,” he murmured.

Haha.

“Booth, why do you insist on reminding me that my love life is either nonexistent or an absolute failure? Does it amuse you that I might be lonely?” Her voice dropped, suddenly, to an almost whisper. “Because I am, you know.” Booth had the grace to turn red and look ashamed. Angela had inhaled when Dr. B. told the G Man she was lonely. “C’mon Bones, you’ve got me, you’re not lonely.”

This part made my stomach all twisty.

It was dead quiet. You could’ve heard an electron orbit a nucleus.

LOL. Oh man.
11nivea342 chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
this is just too too TOO adorable! :) you rock.
LeahElizabeth chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Well written, interesting and I love how you portray the characters.

Good job!
Vanilla Blue Sky chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
SO I assume since this has been complete for over a month now that you will not be telling us how the twins turn out and what they name them. Thats just cruel, getting me all excited and stuff. Now I want to know! BUt good job on the story line, very cute.
VaneBB chapter 3 . 12/22/2008
Aw! This fic is so funny and they are so lovely! Very, very nice!
JynxGirl chapter 3 . 12/7/2008
LMFAO!

I spent almost twenty minutes laughing my ass off at the end of this!

I am seriously in love with your writing. :D
JackO'NeillIsTheMan chapter 3 . 11/19/2008
More please! This is hilarious!
emzel person chapter 3 . 11/16/2008
that was really great, and cute. i like the narration from different characters points of view
126 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »