Reviews for Everybody into the pool
maisma51 chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
Fantastic! I loved the storyline and it was very well written, not to mention hilarious! I know it says it's complete but please add more!
otismotis chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
I don't know how I missed this delightful little piece, but it is quite funny and very well written. I enjoy your stories very much.
MariaPim chapter 3 . 11/11/2008
It appears I've already reviewed chapter 2 ages ago - which has completely slipped my mind... There's quite clearly too much stress at work, if essentials like that disappear from my mind... ;)

So just for a recap - since my review for chapter 2 was rather skinny - sorry!

My favourite line in the whole thing:

"When the hell did you become so logical, Booth?"

LOL! Only Brennan could go from fuming to logically calm in a matter of seconds! LOL!

I love the way B&B caught up to what was going on and made sure the money went to people who really needed it! That is so sweet and so wonderfully B&B.

The surprise effect of this second chapter wasn't as stunningly unexpected this tome round since we knew they were betting, but the Roxy & Tony bets were extremely sweet, and unexpected! ;)

As for chapter three...

She stormed in through the revolving doors, a whirlwind pushing the glass forward almost purely in anger. It was like one of those storm fronts, where the air’s heavy, right before all hell breaks loose and the worst thunder and lightning of your life rips the sky apart. All activity in the front lobby stilled as she stormed in, everyone caught, motionless, as her fury and something else, still inexplicable, rolled off her.

I love the way you paint us such a detailed image of the whole scene, taking your time getting the words just so, to really build up the athmosphere and setting. Your story's wonderfully funny, but without the emotional build-up your verbal masterpiece of an entrance gives, the dialogue (though wonderful) wouldn't sparkle quite as brightly.

Cullen's comment about Bren knocking Booth into next week had me giggling out loud... LOL! ...and the full name treatment - uh-oh! LOL! What made me giggle the most was how despite her being furiously upset, the second she mentions birth control the smile spreads accross Booth's face. You can just feel the happiness radiating out of the room, your words are soo powerful! And even though she's still furious, he just cannot help himself and his joy! It is so sweet, so powerful, so wonderful! I wish I could have seen his face when he found out it was twins!

“Damn,” whispered Caroline. “I had odds on she’d punch him by now.”

“Me too,” whispered Dr. Saroyan. “Rats.”

LOL!

The sweetest thing though is the way Booth calms her down. The connection those two have is just beyond words! It is so sweet, so toe-curligly romantc!

I loved the B&B one-on-one at the end. It was so funny that even though they had planned this little scene for Charlie's benefit, Booth still got a surprise! I loved that! Just goes to show you can never take anything for granted with those two! LOL!

On a whole different note, I just want to point out a small line that just felt like it came from Serendipity, "Or better yet, that charm smile she stole from him, then improved upon."

I love the integrity, strength and character you give these guys in your stories (not just this one). It may be a bit utopian in a some way, because who really have hearts this big, and as strong a sense of right and wrong as your version of B&B have - but I honestly believe we need a bit of utopia. It helps inspire us mere mortals to try a little harder and give just a little more. For that, I thank you!

Maria

And I appologise for any typos, I'm to excited to go back over what I just wrote! ;)
MariaPim chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
oh, I've dreaded opening your other stories, because knowing how addicted I am to Serendipity, I knew this would be disasterous for my time management, but I've finally caved. I am weak! ;) I am weak, and grateful for it, because this is a truly wonderful story!

I read the whole story, intending to review it all in one go, but I soon came to the conclusion I had to do it separately, because there are too many gems in every chapter to bunch it all up in one review so here we go. I 'm not sure I'll have time to review thema ll tonight, since I know my hubby's on his way home, but I'll get back to it later if not...

What a wonderful twist on this story! I loved how it all seems so desperate and rather tragic in the beginning (only to turn into glorious passion at the end - but we're not there yet).

“What, what do I have? I have a partner who scares off anyone I ever think of dating, who never lets me drive, who won’t let me have a gun, and who tells me I can’t make my own mistakes! You put that damned line there Booth, you made it clear you don’t want me, now back off so I can try to do my best for myself on my side of your precious professional line.”

This line had my breath catching in my throat, it jsut displays such despair - and for Brennan to actually break down like that takes a lot. Your phrasing and choice of words throughout is so powerful it sent shivers up and down my spine, only to (mometarily at least) diffuse the tension with grains of golden, stunningly humourous joke-like comments from B&B's audience.

Booth's response and the KISS that followed was breathtaking! And the thrill of joy it sent your readers was dilerious! - only to be followed by a roaring laugh as I got to the twist at the end! LOL!

I love your style of writing, your humour and warmth! It must be clear to any reader that you have a great deal of respect and love for the characters.

Great job!

Maria

P.S. As I guessed he would, the hubby just came home, so I'd better get into the kitchen to at least give hime some help with dinner... ;) More later!
sunsetLover chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
I totally enjoyed reading all the 3 chapter, well I wished there could have been more..lol..thanks for writing this fic:) and i hope you write more B/B fics:)
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 3 . 11/8/2008
That is so freakin' awesome!I can't wait to find out the names!Whohoo!TWINS!TWINS!Dang I didn't see that comeing..lol. Great job!
phoebe4448 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
AWESOME
missdebra87 chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
LOL. I always love reading this... It makes me laugh, and I really needed that today. I see that it is "complete" now, but I think you should keep going. I have really enjoyed reading this! Keep up the great work! )

Debra
Kissin Concern chapter 3 . 11/3/2008
Very cute and enjoyable.
mumrulz chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Booth & Brennan are 2 very smart people - & very good actors...the anger seemed so real - & put them together they completely outshine the rest of the squints & FBI agents. LOL...the way that they have been able to manipulate the 'pool' going to whomever they deem to need it the most. :-)

Loved that there were moments, where the onlookers were unable to distinguish what was being said between the 2 of them. They were obviously sharing private comments...the mushy good parts...as Booth had only just find out about the surprise of twins!

**I heard Jack murmur “Crap. I never put that in the betting pool.”

...PMSL.

Love the changing POVs...Loved everyones comments on what was unfolding in front of them...

Will you be continuing with this...following the results of the new pool? Can't wait to see all the names that everyone comes up with. :-) Loved Sweets' rational way of thinking of the posible methods of them choosing names.

As always loved it! :-):-):-)
Halfpastdead001 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
sweet
thewhiterose3 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
This is amazing. I am really enjoying this progression.
CSINaomi chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
Freaking hilarious! I'm totally with Sweets on the Vedic hymns... Bones would totally go with that (she'd probably even let Booth pick the middle names!), but you never know with her - she could surprise everyone and chose names that Booth would chose and love... hm... we'll get to find out, right?

Smiles,

Naomi
SimOph52 chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
That was brilliant. I think you should write an epilogue so that we can know the sex and names of the babies. That would make me happy!
HawkAngel XD chapter 3 . 11/2/2008
oh my gosh... that was awesome... they plan this... hahahah really great... update soon please

HawkAngel