Reviews for Everybody into the pool
sheBONES chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
hilarious and original- loved it!
bellechanteuse chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Now THAT was funny. I really enjoyed it. You should definitely keep up the good work!
dknckelly chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
This is fantastic! I love it.
whitelite chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hah! I could totally see Hodgins and Angela organizing something like this. So very, very funny. Loved how Booth and Brennen were angrily shouting out all the places they wanted to have sex.
carol204 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I really, really liked it!

Awesome!

Definitively goes to my favs.. ;D
squintsquad03 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Hahaha. Of course betting was involved. Great kiss though. I can see why they'd stop work for that. ]
CarolinaDawn chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was really funny, especially the last line...the fact that Cullen was in on the pool too! Loved it.
allymcnally chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
LMAO. You really should continue this.
Luvin Lulu chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I love it! The way you portrayed Hodgins and the rest of the squints is hilarious! Hope to read more fics from you soon!
SimOph52 chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
That was hot... and extremely comical. I like reading a story from Hodgin's perspective. It's unique and interesting, just like him.

Oh and Sweet's, "My couch?"- brilliant
Bones62442fbi-rlh chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Okay, that was friggin' awesome/hilarious!

Firstly, I thought it was cool how you had it from Hodgins' point of view. That was deffinitely different than the usual setups. It was really really amusing! I think one of my favorite lines that kept it true to the "squint" nature was the line "you could've heard an electron orbit a nucleus." That had me cracking up instead of the usual 'heard a feather drop' kind of thing. Absolutely brilliant.

Secondly, love who won the pool! Larry the night watchman. Very funny!

Love it!