Reviews for Working Free
Newbie GK chapter 1 . 10/21/2008
Another great story. I loved how both Pepper and Tony seemed so in character throughout the piece and how they finally came together at the end. Wonderful work.
Commander Zucchini chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
That has got to be one of the best and sweetest stories I've read here.

I really like the title. I didn't get it until the end, just when I thought that it didn't make sense. :)
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 8/24/2008
That was so lovely and romantic, Tony and Pepper are one of my favorite comic/movie couples.
jmo chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Aw...this was so cute! This is how I see it happening (if it could actually happen). Tony would start it, but Pepper would be the one to make the first real move.

good job!
Kate Swynford chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Loved the story.
The Pirate's Paw chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Cute story!
lana chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
so sweet! and in-character. and the idea with glass was really original, i hope to see more from u! thanks.
Miranda River chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Aw! That was so cute and sweet. Thank you-that made my night.
Kawaii Usagi Chan San chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
ep! that was so great! it was perfect! every thing was wonderful! more please!
rebirthfry chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Uh La La

Do we get just a wee bit more!
babies-stole-my-dingo chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
“I don’t know. Maybe I won’t need air in six months, either.”

I LOVE THIS LINE. And this fic. Nicely played. :)
the 85th writer chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
The PREMISE of this fic was what blew me away! Very, very cool. And um, you work for a Lt. Col? :D
JO chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
This was very good you should write more T/P, this story put a smile on my face.
ckofshadows chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
you are absolutely adorable, and so is this! i shall read every ironman fic you write, with great dedication. :)
ElleT chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Loved it! Tony worrying and Pepper hesitant to change the dynamic. Its really sweet.
33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »