Reviews for Heros
Artistically Creative chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
This is epic! OMG! I cried! This is so going to my faves!
Living Darkness chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
This made me really sad. I don't live in a school environment like this, but I know a bit about it. This made me really, really sad.
nickdra chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Too right people need to stick up for those who need help. God i got bullied when i was younger. sure it may seem funny if its u doin da bullting but not for those on the recieving end. i totally agree with HermionePeace. more needs to be done about this and little things like these stories can make a difference
Fire-ofthe-Sun chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
I love this song. I liked how you used this song with the story. It was very well writin. Great job!
citty132 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was such a

beautiful fic!

you are such a good writer
doctor anthony chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
very good and i agre bullying is sickening i should know as i knew a girl who was bullied but the bullys stopped bullying her after me and my friends fought them off. So i hope my story helps some people understand that bullying is cool and should be stopped.
Pepipanda chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Wow. I like how you cast the story. Each of the characters made sense where you put them.

Was the scar from cutting, attempted suicide, or abuse at home? Any of these make sense and say a lot.

My friend group is a pretty motly group. Most of us have had some sort of friend issues before we found each other(ex: I have an ex-BFF who ditched me in 7th grade), but we're happy now.

This was a very different fic, pretty dark, but I still liked it for the harsh reality of it. Thanks for writing!
J-awesomeness chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like it. I'm gonna look up the song now! It also teaches a good lesson. Spectacular job!