Reviews for Miles to Go
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
Dean is such a soft heart when it comes to children. I think the show should have done more with Sam's psychic abilities.
Kubi-Beutlin chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
I loved this and all the other 3 stories connected with it. It's hard to find good psycic ability stories out there, but this one is a real jewel. You captured the relationship between the brothers beautifully and the banter was perfect to lighten up the dark mood. Loved the plot, especially the spin with the girl beeing a ghost. Call me dumb, but I didn't see that one coming. Thought she was a psycic, too. The woods REALLY creeped me out, since your writing makes the scene really appear before my eyes. Was biting my nails here. It was sometimes a little confusing to reas, like I had skipped a passage to be able to follow the conversation of the boys, but somehow it made the story even more interesting, cause I really had to think the situations through to follow the boys code. Great work! Would love to read more of you version on Sam's developement.
L Quinn chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I love this verse - are you planning on continuing? I would love to read more.
PADavis chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
I just took the opportunity to reread Woods and Promises, and a few others here, which was a moving expeience This new story is just as gentle and poignant as the first two. Beautiful word choice. I really admire your ability to say so much in a your short pieces.

Phoebe
beyondtired chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was so awesome reading another in this series, which I absolutely love! So hope there will be more to come.
LighthouseWatcher chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Once again fantastic job.

Lighthousewatcher