Reviews for Naruto, Harsh Existence, Great Life
MagcargoAustin chapter 8 . 6/28/2014
PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZ COME BACK AND FINISH I LOOOVE THIS STORY... i know we have only a 5& chance at most for you to contiune this as it has not been updated in 5 years but damit i love this story i will fav and follow both you and the story its sooo great :) and i like your work
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
Grrrrrrrr...u left it off just when it was getting good. I hope u finish this bcz it was great. MEH NEED TO READ THE REST!
anarion87 chapter 8 . 3/26/2013
good story
SquiggytheMage chapter 8 . 12/14/2012
want more, please?!
yendarman chapter 2 . 12/2/2012
Awwwww no orange hes basically an oc with the name naruto, i dont mind the brain makeover but when you completly take away orange games over man... games over...
The Lone Rurouni chapter 8 . 11/25/2012
A very good and interesting story so far. Any updates planned?
mrgysao chapter 8 . 3/2/2012
Well after reading through all eight chapters I have to say this story was...different then what i'm used to. After looking at the date you last updated I doubt I will be seeing any more chapters from this story but non the less I feel a need to review also I request you make this a harem just because you said not to request it ok i'm just kidding. Another reason I am reviewing is because I don't know how to add a story to my favorites any other way.
uchiha isuke chapter 2 . 2/11/2012
jeez alot of people love having the gauge the eyes out and give him a doujutsu or kyuubis eyes plot although yours is a bit different and more interesting so i shall bow my hat to you
Iryelb chapter 8 . 11/6/2011
I really enjoy this story and I think that after you finally rap it up you should totally write one based in the future some time with Anko and Naruto still being their quirky selves if not even more so since they're emortal and all any ways please update soon.
Sandaime Hokage chapter 8 . 11/4/2011
Great fic, love anko fic's their ordinarily the most fun and entertaining and yours was no different. You haven't updated in a while so i hope you haven't abandoned the fic.

Peace Out

Sandaime Hokage
rescue 007 chapter 8 . 7/27/2011
damn shame you pussyd out and never finished..it was getting really good...
china22096 chapter 8 . 6/19/2011
Yosh! The flames of youth burn brightly! Looking forward to future updates.
Rickjames196 chapter 6 . 1/13/2011
fuck powerfull enemies naruto has access to all 9 tails of power u better not overpower the usual enemies grrr
Rickjames196 chapter 5 . 1/13/2011