Reviews for Twists
jaelin910 chapter 4 . 3/29/2013
please continue this. it's so rare that someone writes a serious story for these worlds that doesn't immediately make me lose interest due to its dark nature
Spica75 chapter 4 . 12/21/2012
Definitely needs some more chapters...
Teucrian chapter 4 . 6/14/2012
Story looks really good, hope you pick it up again sometime.
Anthony1l chapter 4 . 10/31/2011
This story is hilarious, interesting, original, touching, and unique.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 10/31/2011
Interesting please continue!
ranma hibiki chapter 4 . 5/4/2011
ive seen ranma as a yakuza and even oyabun before..but this is the first time i have seen him as an oyabun with the senshi..much less working to save them (and certain other people)
Vld chapter 4 . 3/13/2011
Really hoping you didn't give up on this story.

Especially since i want to know why Happi didn't go on a killing spree (or did he?) and, more presently, who put the bounty on the senshis.

I have several theories about that, some being the usual monster-of-the-year (whether it's one from the show, or one which we wouldn't know), or some survivor from previous battles who learned a little bit about the human world.

I also have theories either related to Sailor V... or Mars.

Venus was a known crimefighter in England, so there's a chance she pissed off someone with too much money and not enough common sense...

Mars... well, most stories where her dad appears picture him in a really bad light... and him wanting the Senshis out of the picture would be quite fannon. Whether he knows or Rei's secret ID or not...
Chargone chapter 4 . 12/24/2010
interesting definition of 'soon'.

i do hope you manage to update this again at some point though, it's very well done.
demonianism chapter 4 . 7/8/2010
I've read a few fics where Ranma gets into crime and a few more where he ends up some sort of yakuza boss. This is the first one I've read that doesn't destroy his character. Well done.
Lord Sia chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Nice. Update, please?
NovaBladeZ chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
There's just something about Ranma/Sailormoon crossovers that make them my favorite type of crossover. Despite the fact that both series have been completed more than a decade ago. I do like the "Ranma as a Yakuza boss" thing though. Who was Yumika though? A devil hunter or an unaffiliated magic girl? Can't wait for your next chapter.
FateBurn chapter 4 . 1/16/2010
great story so far update again soon.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
good chapter, bye
Hiryo chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
Yay finally back and with a VERY good chapter there as well!

I wonder did Rei overhear a little about what Ranma said to Mizuno?

And such a good story develpment.

Please update soon this and all your stories!
magnum chapter 4 . 12/21/2009
Not bad, this is certainly a refreshing view of the Ranmaverse. I look forward to seeing where you take this