Reviews for WITCH The death chronicles
Guest chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
this story is really stupid by the ending
Guest chapter 3 . 2/11/2012
A)Hay Lins magic is gray, not purple.

B) good job
Shadow fire chapter 5 . 9/26/2011
Great story
Sniper Fodder chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Lol, Well an interesting chapter. Is this the end btw? XD I couldn't tell. If it is... That was a nice little fic, otherwise, I'm interested to see what happens next lol.

Well, at least Hay Lin is serving a usefull purpose on earth while she is eternally stuck there. Good Job Yellow!
Me chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
The story was very interesting, and original. As Will said “Her question is valid, but her delivery could use some work.” You're lack of details and description is almost heartbreaking especially because there was so much action and physical movement.
Philip Gipson chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
I'll be the first to admit that "TDC"'s final chapter has a little weirdness in it, but I know you tried your best. Hay Lin, our little Air Guardian, goes from being a ghost to being immortal. In general, none of the Guardians are immortal. They, like many fictional characters, have mere mortality. Now that the story is complete, you can focus on your other stories and any future stories you have in mind. How are you faring with what I sent you by e-mail so far?
XV-Dragon chapter 5 . 2/10/2009
Well, at least Hay Lin can make use of immortality. Bet Earth rarely needs Guarain aid when Hay Lin can take any thing htat happnes (helps that she can't be killed no matter how hard someone hits her)
Sniper Fodder chapter 4 . 2/5/2009
Lol, Very interesting. Stories like these (Where the author bounces back and forth between two different groups of people within the same chapter) are nice. They help to ease a reader's anxiety, because they want to know about one part, but the author wants to tell something else first, and so you get this back and forth motion going on. However, stories that do this kind of technique have longer sections then what you did.

But all in all it was fine. So, Now all we have to do is wait for this story to conclude.

P.S. Do you ever have in your mind's eye how a story you have written would look on TV, how each scene would be shot? I know I have. THis is one of those stories where I can imagine actual video footage of it.
Sniper Fodder chapter 3 . 2/5/2009
Hrm, Yes, I was wondering why It was purple. Then again, Clear magic just doesn't do the reader justice lol. So, Irma survived. Barely, and now Alchemie knows the story, and is a guardian. The question is, is she up for the task at hand?

Poor Hay Lin. To be honest, Immortality can be a gift and a curse. It all depends on how you want to look at it.

Great Job... Onto the next chapter!
Sniper Fodder chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
Of course you haven't forgotten the battle. You have left us with an excellent cliffhanger. The reader now has no choice BUT to go on reading lol. Great job, I love pulling those myself. Hopefully Irma can pull out of this one alive. W.I.T.C.H. Has already turned into W.I.T.C.A. It might be W.T.C.A. soon lol
Sniper Fodder chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
Lol, Thanks for updating this. I had it in my list of FanFic's to read but I lost that list / But that doesn't matter cause I'm readnig and reviewing it now! Hooray!

Great start. Lol, It seems everyone I know of likes to pick on HayLin. Anyways, You shouldn't have to worry too much about the bible Brigade XD. I locked them up in my closet! Lol

The reader is now intrigued as to what will happen next. On to the next chapter!
Philip Gipson chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
So this chapter, Alchemy is Hay Lin's replacement as the Air Guardian, and at first she's reluctant but then starts to accept it. But now that the dead Hay Lin has completed her task, she is brought back to the living, but at a cost - everything that's happened around her changes. Up next: the final chapter.
XV-Dragon chapter 4 . 2/4/2009
After all that, Hay Lin comes bkac just as alchemy starts ot accept her new role as Air Gaurdian. Anyway, great chapter yellow, can;t wait ot see hwat happnes now that Hay Lin's back in the world of the living.
Heart of the Demons chapter 3 . 9/2/2008
Well done with this story. Someone close to the Guardians (Hay Lin) dies, and Irma is the most afected. What does she do? She goes to Mount Thanos to kill of Nerissa forever. The other three girls bring in a substitute Guardian and reveal their secret to her. I understand that this is based on the "W.I.T.C.H." comics - I read several "W.I.T.C.H." fanfics that followed that exact continuity, like Witchlover's "Whispers from the Past." I get the feeling Irma will never get over her best friend's death. What will happen next for our heroines? Go ahead and write a new chappie.
XV-Dragon chapter 3 . 8/31/2008
Wonder if there is a way to reverse getting imortality? Wose case senrio though, she could alway join the council of Candracar if she can't get rid of the curse.