Reviews for Daisy Chain
hondagirl chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
I really, really enjoyed this. It was very sweet. I love how besotted Neville was with Luna, you really got the impression he cared deeply for her. And the way you fit the daisy chain in was fitting to both Neville and Luna. It was perfect.

Wonderful job.

Rose of the West chapter 1 . 7/28/2008
I like it. It's a really sweet description of first love.

As others have said, please pay better attention to your grammar/spelling/punctuation type stuff. Stuff like that can distract the reader enough to lose the train of the story. You used the word "strutted" where I think you wanted "stuttered," for example.

I would love to see a longer treatment of this story, too.
Violin Ghost chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
A little bit of concrit never goes amiss, right?

Um, you don't punctuate after dialogue. For example: "Morning" he replied should be "Morning," he replied. And I think I might have noticed a few run-on sentences.

Other than that, the idea was very cute and fluffy. I don't usually enjoy Luna/Neville- Luna/Rolf all the way!- but you made them into very sweet characters. :)
A Catholic Girl chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I liked how you portrayed Neville's thoughts on this, but the dialogue was occasionally missing ending commas, and several words were captitialazed when they didn't have to be. But you wrote Neville's feelings quite well in this. Good job.
slytherin-principessa chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
I liked it, perhaps you could write a longer story about them?

it would be amusing!