Reviews for Midsummer Madness
severus's-vice chapter 32 . 12/27/2019
So, I'm a little late to the ATLA fanfiction game and after watching when I was a child and then rewatching it some 10 or so years later I realised that a lot of things completely flew over my head. I didn't even know shipping was a thing back then. Zutara is definitely my new guilty pleasure and I have completely fallen in love with this fic and read the whole thing over the last two days. I loved your Zuko and his characterisation in this, I think he was mostly true to character throughout which is no small feat in and of itself. I can't wait to read A Net to Catch the Wind and continue on with this story.
aphroditetsunami chapter 1 . 7/6/2019
this will be my 5th time reading this story and I absolutely can't get enough!
Lakitalover chapter 29 . 3/19/2019
Why is no one blaming Mai? I get that Azula was crazy enough that no one considers her responsible for her actions, but Mai is sane and she helped Azula escape. I know grief makes people act weird, but if Zuko could see the sense in lightening Mai's sentence, why is he blaming everything on Katara? Is he just mad at himself because most of what she did in this book was his idea?
Kellsabelle chapter 32 . 1/22/2019
I loved this story! Thank you for writing!
Tayl1043 chapter 32 . 11/12/2017
This is the second time I've read this story, it's fantastic! Plz keep writing :)
IAmJustAFicReader chapter 1 . 9/27/2017
This fic has already defeated me
Guest chapter 32 . 9/13/2017
This was really nice, aside from the sometimes too much OC Zuco (Mommy? Katara's fault? Nah, just nah). But I think I'll read the sequel as well.
Crystal heart 255 chapter 32 . 7/27/2017
Absolutely loved it! Please please say there is a part two!
Crystal heart 255 chapter 13 . 7/20/2017
Very steamy! I'm major excited about the zuko/katara hook up ... Hope there's more romance to come for them
Kina Kalamari chapter 32 . 6/23/2017
Holy crap. This story was amazing. The Zutara was absolutely delicious, the character development was deep, the plot was super unique, and you utilized the time skipping tool to devastating effect. I will admit to being slightly annoyed by the frequent misuses of apostrophes and "their" variations, but in the end it's the story that really matters and your story blew most others out of the water. I loved every chapter of it and now I'm off to read the sequel.
MichelleZed chapter 32 . 6/16/2017
I read this years ago and just re-read it now! I like quite a few of the ideas in this fic and feel it's one of the most original. Thanks.
MetalRavenclaw chapter 12 . 6/5/2017
"It's a peace pipe Lee, put your thumb over this hole then put this part in your mouth and breathe in. Don't breath out right away though." She demonstrated, taking a hit, and then passing it back to the Fire Lord.

Me: Oooooh, time for a bake off! Lol
The swamp community and Katara are my kind of people. Tattoos, smoking pipes, and piercings-fuck yeah! \m/(_)\m/
AmnesiaGirl13 chapter 3 . 6/4/2017
This is my all time favorite Zutara fic! Amazing job
MetalRavenclaw chapter 11 . 4/12/2017
It's so frigging weird o_o, I'm reading your fic during a full moon. It made me feel...off...lol. I'm loving your story telling and It's a shame that I found it so late. Ok , there are a few points I'd like to make:
1. Dante Basco was sexy as all fuck in Take the Lead.
2. If I were Katara, I'd see Aang as a little boy as well. I wanted to puke when the creators shipped them. Katara's practically a woman, I'd expect her to have interests in men her age or older. You basically put what I've been bitching about for years into writing.
3. I'm totally fighting sleep just to read your story xD
Guest chapter 5 . 2/8/2017
Love the new moon/period/bending block and full moon/Sexuality boost/bending boost idea, especially with your clever Pai Sho explanation earlier! This definitely explains why the North wouldn't let women learn combat bending... Not a reliable fighting force for a solid week every month
1,129 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »