Reviews for Drowning
Ballad Of A Broken Heart chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
So sad! :( You did a very good job with this...
IRunIWriteILive chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
Wow. I don't ship Olivia/Elliot very often but this was fantastic for many reasons, including the fact that even for those of us who don't ship, we can still appreciate it as them being friends. Anyway the comparison to drowning was really well written and the second person was a unique twist, it really made the reader feel Olivias pain, her terror. This was amazing. Thanks for sharing.
xkawaiix chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
That was so heartbreaking! It's written quite differently than most fics and it's very choppy but it adds to the angst. Great characterization too. :) Good job!
15Hmmm15 chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
hm... i just don't have anthing to say expect what the hell was that all about? i think only you founded it nice. and people just trying to be polite sending you good reviews. ok... i have to admitt that in some places you 2nd person story is good but in some you just read it, and then you read again and again trying to understand what was that all about?
XxMemories4everxX chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Great story!
inactive12358 chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
This was so sad, but yet beautifully written. I know someone has written a really good tragedy story when my gut twists, and it did. Congratulations on a wonderful story.
SvuDayDreamer chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
that was awesome... words cannot explain

just... awesome..

its going on my favorites!

...wow that was good.. )
CandicePaige chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Really good. Usually, I'm not into the whole character death thing but this one just sounded so interesting - and it was. I know I can't say "pleasure to read" but I feel that I should. It was done wonderfully, especially Olivia's thoughts. Good job.
ValleyGirlMeg chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
I enjoyed this a lot! Really interesting angle from which to write it (second person).
electric wannabe chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Very good. I loved your writing, and the concept of drowning.

I thought Liv was a little naive, but she did begin to understand.

Loved Elliot too, very sweet. Great piece of writing, looking forward to more from you.

Luce xx
xXBlissfulCursesXx chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
I like it.

It's interesting.

Nicely written.
EnforcerAndAccuserFan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Your piece is interesting. You give Olivia's POV of her last minutes both metaphorically and literally. Excellent. And you give Elliot's emotions, though his words, accurately.

Keep up the good work.