Reviews for The Insanity Of Us
Akurone chapter 13 . 8/29/2013
Hey this has been a really nice story so far. I think it's time for an update don't you?
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 13 . 6/21/2012
Dude. I love the craziness of this fic. XD Hope to see an update soon. Even a after a year of none. Lulz.
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 8 . 6/21/2012
Damn. It's been a while since I've read a fic with a spunky Karou pulled off right. The bite was hot. XD
Mirrored.Luck chapter 13 . 6/10/2012
That was freaking amazing and props for the originality. My first fanfic for this pairing and I absolutely loved it 3
BlueBerryFW chapter 13 . 4/26/2012
Such a great story. I love this couple, and your plot is unexpected and super-ultra great. You write the characters so well, and the funny bits are really funny, while the fluffy things are.. wow.

I'll keep hoping that you'll come back and update more- this is just so awesome.
blueangel-maggie chapter 13 . 8/3/2011
one word: BRILLIANT!

it was a sad about aoshi but all things must come to an end. :(

love all the enishi/kaoru smut! :D
JMai chapter 13 . 6/29/2011
My goodness, has it been that long since I have reviewed a story? But this story is so beautiful (in a twisted way) that I can't help but log in and express my amazement.

*fans self* Full-on smut has never done anything for me but daaaamn, this chapter was sizzling XD The way you implied the act, the aggressiveness and heat of Enishi passion had me blushing _ Not to mention, it was ngawwwww-worthy seeing how much Enishi cared for Kaoru.

It's wonderful to see this update...I sure hope this isn't the last chapter! I really want to see Enishi's amazing strategy to come collect Kaoru when the time is right...

BTW, you seemed to make quite a few typos with Kaoru's surname. You typed it as Kamiaya instead of Kamiya.

Thank you so much for updating! *hugs*
pinaydilag chapter 13 . 6/21/2011
Hi there! It's me, Pinay! (waves)

I had to go back to some chapters esp. the last one to remind myself where the story's at... WOW! This chapter is simply superb!

I admire the way you incorporate the realities of life (your quotable quotes and facts-of-life statements) in your story. So true! Though I'm deeply sorry for every loss Kaoru suffered; having Enishi by her side is a lifesaver.

I also thank you for the presence of Take. Surely, our 'innocent' Kaoru would appreciate the presence of innocence and purity. Saving grace, I should say.

This story is intense. I'm glad you came back. ;) Now, we'll be expecting a love story. hehe.

Thanks again. Waiting for your next update!
miniwoo chapter 13 . 6/20/2011
Another great chapter. I figured it'd be Aoshi. I think he'd make that choice too. Take is such a great character too and I hardly ever like OCs but he is very likable. Good job on the tension and relieving it. Seems like there's still quite a bit to go. I'm looking forward to it and see what enishi's got up his sleeve.
stela chapter 13 . 6/18/2011
This is just crazy! How you dare to say to put this fic on a shelve? Hello! No way! You need to end this for sure. For me this one of the best fics. First because is a nonconventional pairing. Second: it's just crazy. I love every part of Enishi here. Keep going on. And i dare to say that i offer my self to do a translation of this so the spanish part of the world know about eccentricity. If something else and you gaveme permission please contact me.

Thanks,

Stela
breaker99 chapter 12 . 5/16/2011
wow this story was intense! the way that you went and killed take and aoshi was a surprise, biggest thing that i wasn't expecting was for Kaoru to actually kill Take.

The sad part about this is that both misao and aoshi love each other but are too stubborn/dense to admit their feelings for each other. The transformation that misao went through was extremely realistic within this story, she went from a over bearing teenager from the anime to a full grown woman in your story.

at the beginning while reading this story i got confused because it was hard for me tell weather or not kenshin/the gang were dead. But as i kept on reading each chapter i realized that the whole gang has died and kaoru wasn't imagining them within her head.

I can't wait for the other three chapters to come out because i really do want to know how this will all end! Besides the whole entire fact of the gang(sano,megumi,yahiko,kenshin) being gods of death while their imaged as the worst parts of their past, has me wondering what they will play in the story? Also the other question that i really want to know is: "where is kaoru and kenshin's son?" i know he suppose to be traveling but doesn't kaoru get any letter from him? yeah i know i have alot of questions about this story but I'm really hoping will be answered in the last three chapters.

I realize that your probably very busy and i don't want to sound like an annoying reader but i really can't wait till your next update and the reactions that everyone will have to the events of this chapter. So i hope you update as soon as you have the time and inspiration!
XDXP chapter 12 . 2/18/2011
Love!
JellyBeanForest chapter 5 . 9/2/2010
Hehee... I love Take-kun, and the part with Megumi getting jealous over Sano gave me a case of the giggles.
jellybeanforest chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
You know, at first I was skeptical. I've always been a fan of KK, and to be honest, I could never imagine Kaoru with someone else (well as long as Kenshin's alive anyway), but I think that you've probably set up the only scenario in the cannon universe where EK would actually be plausible. Set far in the future, Kaoru is alone, and Kenshin has been dead for a couple of years. Amazingly, everyone also pretty much stays in character too; even with the numerous character changes (particularly with Misao), which are plausible considering the number of intervening years since we last saw them in the manga. I also like how your take on KK's marriage and how Kaoru continues to mention him, at least in her thoughts. Sometimes, I feel with alt pairing fics set in the cannon universe, authors tend to just drop any mention of the original pairing in favor of the alt pairing as if the other person wasn't a big part of their lives, which always rings false to me. It's good that you addressed her feelings regarding her prior marriage, and it's also nice to see that Kaoru can move in in the (likely) event that Kenshin dies before her (I mean, he is 11 years older than her and all). I'd like to think that she wouldn't go practically comatose at his death.

Anywho, I just wanted to pop in and say that I really enjoy your fic and hope that you are planning to finish it some day.

Also, now you got me on an EK bend... Damn you!
IceQueenBarbarien chapter 12 . 8/17/2010