Reviews for Forgiven not Forgotten
Kat-the-Hufflepuff chapter 3 . 5/29/2014
The perfect balance of angst and fluff! Well done :)
Liss.Ronmione chapter 3 . 3/30/2011
Loved it but THERE'S NO ENDING?

awww... it's not fair :(

but it's great, hope u regret it and write a ending cuz i bet it'll be very good (if u do, please let me know)...

well hope to read more from ya...

hug, liss
Luna chapter 3 . 2/20/2011
I am glad you kept Ron more in character than most and avoided the pitfalls of unrealistic, melodramatic sap. This story rings much more truely.
troyellaforeva23 chapter 3 . 12/25/2010
this was so sweet. i love seeing how ron feels! great job
wardy10 chapter 3 . 12/6/2010
Amazing! i love ron and hermione fanfics :)
SilenceIsCompliance chapter 3 . 10/31/2010
I loved this story! It was so good! And sweet, and freaking amazing.
francaise3 chapter 3 . 3/31/2010
Wonderful! I loved your version of the missing moments and Ron's POV. Thanks for the great read!
hydraspit chapter 3 . 7/13/2009
This was wonderfully done. I'd almost forgotten how much I enjoyed missing moment fics. And writing this from Ron's point of view was a great choice.

Really, well done. I enjoyed reading this.
cutexchica chapter 3 . 6/4/2009
LOVE! very good, i really enjoyed it (:
catlady45 chapter 3 . 5/18/2009
This was so sweet! I thought you kept it really true to the characters and how not smooth young love can be. Also, the little bits with Fleur were very well done, and your reasoning for the actions of the characters worked out very nicely. A few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing that distracted me too much. So thanks for making me smile this morning :)
Polyethene Pam chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
wow, that was great! Ron's conversation with Fleur was done very nicely, especially on the topic of Hermione :)
smarty007 chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
This is extremely heart-warming and well-written. I can feel the emotions. The only thing that takes away from the story is the occasional blip of "where" instead of "were"... stuff like that. No big deal, but it threw a few jolts into the flow. Either way, I loved this story. It was a completely believable representation of Ron's character, and it brought an interesting light to Fleur's. I hope to stumble across this again and again in the future. :)
lilyofthevale1770 chapter 1 . 3/27/2009
Loved it. Very sweet and so Ron
TheWordFountain chapter 3 . 3/15/2009
This was such a cute ending. Especially the part with Fleur, I think. Anyway, I found that your Ron was spot on perfect, and it really couldn't be any better. Great job!

Wordy
TheWordFountain chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
I loved this chapter. It was great to see them talk alone, instead of with Harry there - which is something I've read a lot. Also, you really do have Ron and Hermione spot on. Hermione's actions, and then Ron's feelings towards them were just perfect.

Reading on.