Reviews for Silent Resolution
ForeverRobsessed chapter 1 . 1/22/2014
A very well written story... Emotional and touching
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 1 . 6/9/2011
I like it
ever4 chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Touching.
That70sshowlova chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Oh gosh, was that sad or what. But it was perfect in every conceivable way. You hit Angela's personality on the dot. This has definitely gotta be my favorite story of yours so far. :D
EverRobsten chapter 1 . 6/8/2010
Oh my gosh, I almost cried a little. This was very good story. Loved it.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Very touching. Angela is a good person and her heart is definitely in the right place.
Emerald-Forever chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
so sad...

Emerald-Forever
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 2/7/2009
That was - don't get this wrong if it doesn't sound much of a compliment for I don't know how you may have wanted this to be - very sad. I almost cried, i really did.
no . just no chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
this is so good !

honestly , incredible !
PiecesOfSerendipity chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
-claps-

I love this - so in-depth & bringing in a whole new perspective of bella at this stage in New Moon.

At least Angela didnt pray in vain.

Keep writing and I love your writing style - it is unique and not many authors have such a wide vocabulary.
Julie AV chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
this is definatly how i see angelas mind working! it is soo good. (other then the fact that edward isnt here...)
Selonianth chapter 1 . 12/5/2008
um i'm fairly sure she was only catatonic 3 months
twilightlover333 chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Wow, that was ridiculously good. Are you a professional writer or something? I know that you probably don't want to, but if you did one more chapter of this, when Bella starts tohang out with Jake, I think that would be really good, and I would be forever grateful.
samma15 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
That was so sad!But perfect!
ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 8/25/2008
A very lovely piece from my favorite human Twilight character ;) Nice job!