Reviews for As a Flower to the Light
Ravenhold Ivy chapter 1 . 8/24/2013
Now that was just darned freaking excellent writing. I thoroughly enjoyed that story. And that symbolism at the end concluded it so well.
1Past and Present1 chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Hi.

This was so stunning. Quite simply fantastic. I'd feel awful if I didn't comment.

Written gorgeously, this lengthy one-shot was absolutely touching from start to finish and true to the spirit of Digimon. The unusual pairing was also awesome and precious in your execution. You did such a great job. Loved it.

Loved it very much.

-1Past and Present1-
BioDragon chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
This story is really interesting and epic :D
BlackRoseFire chapter 1 . 11/17/2008
Awesome story. I really liked it.
DefendMyGirlsHonor chapter 1 . 10/23/2008
i think you should do a sequel...great job _
The Two-One-Five chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
A wonderful read overall and I liked the interaction between Hikari and Rosemon. It developed quite nicely and had one of the best climaxes for a one-shot. I especially liked the symbolism with the rose and the white lily.
Alphawolf69 chapter 1 . 6/4/2006
So beautiful and sad... I'm glad Rosemon learned how love properly in the end and I hope they managed to find each other after the emperor was defeated (man, I'm a sucker for a happy ending ;D).

The look at behind-the-scenes politics in the digital world was kind of funny too.
fan of this story chapter 1 . 1/23/2006
interesting, a rosemon, is very rare... i think in the series, theres is never been one. very rare indeed, loved the yuri, since im a big fan of this. dont continue this story, its great like this. very rare indeed
Yami Vizzini chapter 1 . 8/2/2005
Well... I was warned, and it was weird. Not so bad, though... I am, after all, a sucker for romance!
sottov chapter 1 . 5/25/2003
To tell you the truth, I never actually read the whole story... *sheepish grin* ... only the last part. And I must say; OH MY GOD! WAH! I LOVED IT! IT WAS SO SAD AND BEAUTIFUL AND TOUCHING! Never, ever, continue this! EVER! OR I'LL SEEK YOU OUT AND MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!

(Not to worry, I read over this many, many times and there is nothing wrong with it. I meant EVERYTHING I said.)
Natara chapter 1 . 3/25/2003
Wow, I'm in shock yet again. I guess the deeper you get into the more often you'll find really good authors.

You're the third or fourth really good author I've found here. Of course, 2 of them got sick of this place and left...

But anyway, digressing big time...

I really liked your story. :)

Any chance of a follow up fic showing what happens when they decide to get back together? ;)
Chris chapter 1 . 4/28/2002
that was really beautiful. although i'm no fan of Digimon it's now one of my favourite stories. is there any chance of a sequel? anyway keep writing
Mei - Tsuchi no Otome chapter 1 . 4/25/2002
An absolutely beautiful story. I love stories with Rosemon in them - this is the first one I've read, and it's wonderful. You did an amazing job!
Saturn's Hikari chapter 1 . 1/31/2002
AWWWWWWWWW! I LUV the ending part, it is so-so WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH...
Liesel100 chapter 1 . 12/1/2001
Allo, Tracy! Just your friendly, neighborhood Empress web-surfing by to say, This is a totally awesome ficcie! I loved the Rosemon and Kari interaction. I think you've inspired me! Parts of this are so adorable and the plot is just so well realized! *gives it the thumbs up sign* I'm definitely impressed. Now, I...oh gods...I'm feeling a little sick...a little dizzy...*thud*