Reviews for Silent Smoke
HoneyBee1 chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
I...I'm speechless...This is one of the best Patlabor fic, especially about Goto and Shinobu story I've ever read. I was laughing and sad at the same time. When she failed to commit suicide, I was laughing, although I wasn't suppose to! LOVE LOVE Goto and Shinobu! Please continue!
Fixerbard chapter 1 . 7/29/2002
I loved it... I really did, i recently watched patlabor 2 the movie... and your fanfic managed to give me a bit more closure on the character dynamics... well done I hope to read more.
Shinji Takase chapter 1 . 1/18/2002
Can we make this into an OAV?

This is very good work.

Moichigo, onegai! (More, please)

Takase Shinji
Deadeye1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2002
Your work is impeccable, and very pleasant to read. It's a mood and thought evoker. Normally I find angst-type stuff to be pretty dull, and it can never hold my interest for a long time, but this one did it.

The one thing I found kind of striking was Goto smacking and being demanding of Shinobu around the end. It was sort of a jarring non-sequitur, considering he followed her about like a lost puppy throughout the series, and nothing short of the near annexation of Tokyo made him raise his voice.

That was different, and offered a new side to it: perhaps Goto was confused? Affection never seemed to be something Goto was attuned to, much less love. I would have written it differently, but that's what makes things so neat. Everybody has a shot at interpretation.

Please follow up on these stories of yours? David Tatum takes forever darn it, and the son-of-a-gun has left me hanging around waiting for a new installment of his own saga.
HoneyBee chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
That is the best fanfic I ever read!
Pudduhuk chapter 1 . 11/16/2001
A very cool fic, nicely done, little or no spelling or grammatical errors. How the writer does Goto and Shinobu is very cool as well as how they both handled the events of Patlabor 2. I definatly look forward to reviewing another story from this person

Just to say it will get 5/5 on . .

Pudduh
soaz chapter 1 . 11/15/2001
Whaou... What a fic. I read it at 3a.m., and I hadn't been able to go to sleep until I finished reading it... What more can I say? Just perfect concerning the character study, to my mind. Is there going to be a sequel or is this unfortunately a one-shot?