Reviews for Shadow Blade
MomochiNaruto chapter 4 . 11/20/2008
Interesting you did a nice job of tying Raynor's son into it. I like the format and the chapter seem to be just long enough.
Quirel chapter 4 . 9/27/2008
So... Cyber-lords were supposed to command Spectres? That would be a bit awkward, depending on the operational radius.

And so, I get a clarification on how long Warfield has been around. Seems like he has a radically different role than General Duke had, though.

Johny Raynor? StarCraft does have a bit of a problem with family ties, no? Wonder if Duke has any offspring wandering about...
Quirel chapter 3 . 9/27/2008
Ashcroft... that name keeps sounding familiar.

As for the cyber-Overlord... .

I remember seeing the concept art for that. Went over like a lead balloon. (Or a female Protoss with breasts)

Still, I kind of like this narrative. Not sure why, but it's a fair departure from the normal 'run and gun' I've been reading lately.
Quirel chapter 2 . 9/27/2008
Been a while since I last read this...

So, I presume that the references to Thompson are from a Blizzard Map of the Month? Like "Operation Claws?"

And yeah, I'd say you made the right decision about excluding Valerian Mengsk, despite what an interesting character he is. (swordplay notwithstanding)
Northmen chapter 3 . 8/10/2008
Very interesting. The ending was quite good though I did see a few spelling errors.
Northmen chapter 2 . 8/7/2008
Very interesting. I hope you continue to update!
Quirel chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
A story about the Spectre program. Should be interesting. I'm assuming that these reports are supposed to be some sort of diary or something?

Only noticed a few errors, like a split chapter, but I'm starting to think there's a few bugs in the document uploader.