Reviews for Summer
Penny chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
Of course Chloe would be the one to catch them in a seemingly compromising situation. Clark is so sweet to get Lois a pool like that. They both seemed a little tense. Everyone seemed in character. I love your stories. Keep up the great work.
Tigger83 chapter 1 . 8/3/2008
Loved It :)

LOL! Lois was feeling hot and bothered by the heat but little did she know that Clark was feeling another type of heat - poor guy!

I LOL how Clark couldn't get out of the office fast enough, just so he can get that pool for Lois - Which was such a SWEET gesture, btw!

That moment in the pool was a little intense. Too bad Chloe walked in. At least, Clark knows now, that there's something there and it's not just one-sided.

Thanks for posting this, I totally enjoyed it :)
TaraLittle chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
Sweet story. I enjoyed it & you wrote the characters very well. Good Job :)
Ooh a Jellybean chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
ROTFL! i loved the clois! :D
akka chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
i loved that story it was so like the characters well done looking forward to the next story
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
good story
1eclecticreader chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Oh, I enjoyed that very much. Thank you! Just the visual of LL and CK together in a baby pool, gives me the giggles. And the UST? Perfect! ;D
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was very funny! I can imagine red-faced Clark and not-really-surprised Chloe.
aquarpisc chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was really sweet!
SailorMoonFanForever chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
That was really good. Clois for season eight! Too bad there wasn't any kissing.
d chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
have i mentioned i love your writing? anyways, glad to see another great piece of work from you. very cute fic.
TeeVeeYou chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
LOL That was great! What a cute idea! I hope you are going to write some more, we need more Clois Summer-ish fics :D