Reviews for Lady of the Sea
Mrs norrington chapter 4 . 7/13/2014
I love this story keep writing but I was shocked and suprised at what Jacqueline did to james but it's a brilliant story and putting a bit of suprise and shock in stories is what makes it a good one
1bluesapphire chapter 4 . 2/4/2014
Not the ending I anticipated, but really good all the same.
1bluesapphire chapter 3 . 2/4/2014
Lucky Jacqueline! Say Yes, you lucky girl!
BTW, I like this story, and I really like Norrington :)
Could you please read my story?
007 chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
This was incredible. Amazing. Unmatchable.
I was intending to write a Norrington/OC, and was skirting around to see what was out there.
I ran across this, and was blown away. You are a professional.
So I'm not even gonna try.
Congrats, and keep writing.
Maharani Radha chapter 4 . 2/3/2012
Oh wow. That wasn't what I was expecting! Poor Norington :( Great writing though ;)
Kelsey.writes.fanfiction chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
I like your take on James, esp. because he is one of my favorites, and alot of the people I know.. well, they don't like him. You could go far with your skills as a writer.

Flash is too lazy to log in chapter 4 . 5/19/2010
Hey, Leila, you already know I love this story but I Just reread it and I thought I'd review again and repeat myself, I guess. I love how you build up Jacqueline and James' relationship, and how you give us little hints about who Jacqueline really is. You crafted this very nicely and it's a wonderful story.

Looking forward to rereading Rise of Libertas,

shariena chapter 4 . 11/17/2008
auri mynonys chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Hooray! You've posted stuff! My life no longer needs to be barren! XD

Seriously, Leila, I love this story. It's sad, and sweet, and Robin/Jacqueline is evil but adorable, and James is heartbroken and adorable, and... yeah. Basically, it's pure awesome. I love this story uber-muchly. Great work!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
Yow. A cliffhanger AND a preview at the same time? Truly, you are a tease...

...I must read your ROL now. Please tell me you'll submit it here?

TheWeasleyBoys chapter 3 . 7/26/2008

*reads on to see how this figures in with the original events of Curse of the Black Pearl*

Flash Foreward chapter 4 . 7/26/2008
You're so very cruel to James! lol. I do love the ending to this, though. It's so mysterious and lovely. And I love the line about his hat :D Great work!
TheWeasleyBoys chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
What do you know...? A couple to rival the glory of Willabeth. XD Nice job here, and way to go at getting my attention.

Extra kudos for not making Jacqueline a Mary Sue as well, because she's not flirting with all the navy guys and she doesn't have magical powers. Nice.
Shilom chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Such a sweet tale. A time of happiness for James and Jackie, before all the craziness happens. Such a nice prequel!
CSIBeauty chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
Yay! I love this story, Leila! Which you already know and I can't wait til RoL is up here and ASF. *hugs*