Reviews for Living as a Broken Doll
yui1808 chapter 2 . 4/25/2013
"If you aimed to kill yourself, why would you have
snuck into serums storage instead of poisons?" - Hahaha. That made me chuckle.

I guess these two gals fit together. Momo was emotiona,l while Nemu didn't know how or what to fee due to her upbringing... opposites attract.

Thanks for posting this story.

Ja ne.
Arridu chapter 5 . 10/31/2012
Oh wow, didn't plan on reviewing, but that confrontation was quite well executed, at this point I think your truer to the character Mayuri had during the Soul society arc then Kubo has been for quite awhile, and yes, definitely some good lines, I can see why your listed under the fanfic recs after reading this and your Soifon/Unohana story, look forward to seeing more of your works
wingsofseyfert12 chapter 6 . 7/24/2012
What a neat story. Having watched Bleach for a long while now I never really gave much thought to Momo and thought her to be some unfortunate nut case affected due to Aizen. Having rewatched the series I now actually feel some pity for her and prompted me to read some material on her.

That said I love how you presented Momo and her despair and how, despite how miserable she felt, there was someone out there going through worse than she was. Nemu was wonderfully in character. Too many authors make her a bit too...human but you did a great job portraying the apathetic, almost robotic character that is Nemu.

Yamamoto, surprisingly, was in character. I like how you kept his stern, almost callous attitude intact in this story. I like how he refused Momo. It is totally in his character to do that. I wish he had some more time in this story. Perhaps have Momo beg again only for the old man to refuse her again. Get people hating on him. But not me. Yamamoto is baller. He should have been the one to defeat Aizen, not Ichigo :)

My favorite was Mayuri though. I'm glad that you did not sugar coat him. I like the fact that you wrote him as some psychopath, which is exactly what he is. I wish this story was longer just so that you could have Mayuri torment Nemu some more and make everybody hate him some more.

Overall very enjoyable fic. I'm glad that I read it.
Biblio388 chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
Great story.
Mana chapter 2 . 5/8/2012
Why wasn't momo paralized by the strike nemu should have had a scene taking care of her.
Santhal chapter 6 . 9/30/2011
Well it a realy old story as i see, but its realy nicely writen.

There are some things that didnt sat right with me tho nothing major.

The first thing was Hinamoris way to call captian Hitsugaya. If i remember correctly she called him Shiro-chan.

The second were the visible emotions on Nemus face. Maby im the only one who dosent like it, but i like her more or less expresionless features. With the progres of time instead some blush here or a faint hint of smile there would do the job with Hinamoris better insight in the Nemus state of mind.

And thats pretty much all i can point out. Mayuris depiction was realy well made and it didnt feel like you hate him.

Im interesed in your other works now so i can see if you got better over time and have a chance to read some nice storys.
MikuxLuka401 chapter 6 . 8/17/2011
GEEZUS that was amazingly beautiful and sweet. I am in fact a hopeless romantic making just about all of your pieces perfect for me. Not only that but you've been sticking to the 5 chapter formula for awhile and to be honest I expected to get bored but after 20 or so of your fics I'm still in love with your style.
Very awesome, very good, and very very well done.

Madrox out MMFWCL
MikuxLuka401 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Damn dude the emoness of this chapter alone rivals Sasuke Uchiha's childhood. Oh well anyhoosle lovin the fic so far, I've actually read about 20 or more of your fics in the course of the week but this is the first time I'm reviewing. I'll have to go back and re read some of those fics and review them as you are easily my favorite author of the month. :) Also quick sidenote, if you're not too busy do you think you could read my Ino/saku fic and tell me what ya think?

Madrox out MMFWCL
TeresaFleischman chapter 6 . 6/28/2010
I loved this FanFic! Momo and Nemu are my new favorite yuri parring for Bleach. The sex scene was good _. (Me like yuri smut) Thank you for makeing this and plese do make more Nemu and Momo art (;)) if you find the time.
Haha chapter 6 . 4/30/2010
All your fanfics are so nicely written. Even those characters that you think won't be good when paired together, it's actually amazing. _ Hope you right more Bleach yuri pairings!
The Dark Mistress Dru chapter 5 . 6/26/2009
OK, I remember all the reasons I despise Mayuri and want Kubo to kill him off. I hate him now more than ever. Great chapter, but check your words and capitalization. You have a good vocab, though and I am thinking about grabing a dictionary because my brain hurts froom so many big words so far. On an unrelated note, you inspired a songfic between these two. Not stealing your idea, just your portrayal of Mayuri somehow made me think of a song when combined with the whole MomxNemu thing. I may have it up within a few weeks, please check it out. I hope you aren't thinking of the same song I am if you reread the past two chapters 'cause it's my idea even though your story inspired it and I felt like telling you about it so that MAYBE I can assure that someone will read it. But this is about your story though so if you're not interested in my writing kindly disregaurd my inspiration.
The Dark Mistress Dru chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Good story so far, I'm shocked to see that I'm not the only one to see Momo and Nemu together. Only one complaint - check word use, you have slight errors and at this late hour I'm suprised I could pick them out. I don't have enough energy for a LOL.
Blair Phoenix chapter 6 . 6/11/2009
Was just looking up random Nemu fanfics, and when I saw yours, my first thought was that this pairing was ludicrous. I have to say, you did a very good job at making this work and was thoroughly impressed with your writing! _
Vine Sliver chapter 6 . 5/30/2009
Wow! This has got to be one of the best Bleach Fanfic I have ever read. It was very sweet with just the right amount of saucyness at the end. Very well done. They do make a good couple. I like how you showed Nemu's progression and emotions and how they change throughout the story. She must have been difficult to characterize. Keep up the good work!
Unpred1ctablE chapter 6 . 4/13/2009
Very well thought out. Nice job. I liked it.