Reviews for Our Little Secret
Sorakesu chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Super Cute! I love the ending it was a little shocking but not bad :)
Listen To The Dots chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
... That was HILARIOUS! XD!
iloveanime9251 chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Yay! A good MoriXHunny fanfic! There are so few. I hope you write another, it'd be nice to have a few more fanfics on them, a sequal might be a good idea!
Hot-Gothics chapter 3 . 12/21/2010
Okay... Ignore my previous review.

You do know that you could just replace the first chapter with the revised one, right?

That way you wouldn't be getting MORE reviews about the "gently" things. ;

Still loved it, by the way~~!
Hot-Gothics chapter 1 . 12/21/2010
I love the story itself but you use the words "just gently" and the word "gently" an awful lot. After a bit I kind of got sick from reading that word. Is English not your first language? I feel like I'll be insulting you if it is. _

The words "just gently" don't strike me as correct grammer. You might want to look through this again and fix the times you used that word. Perhaps switch some of the "gently"'s out with a synonym or something.

I really do love the story itself. It's so cute! How Tamaki seems to be the only one making a big deal out of it is hilarious. XD
gogetadivagurl chapter 3 . 12/4/2010
AWW POOR mori -sempi he cant tella none... yet lol awsome story!
treaammo chapter 1 . 11/13/2010
Excellent work! I think you captured each character's personality perfectly, and besides the lemon, this could almost be part of a regular episode. I enjoyed it very much!
BelovedShadow chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Me likey likey! very very smexy smut!
HeIsDeadAndGoneLady chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
Awesome! That was the cuteist HunnyMori ever. I loved it!
DragonDancer93 chapter 1 . 9/18/2009
i realy liked it but you sad gently like a milion times it got kinda anoying but i still liked it XD
Potopie chapter 3 . 9/17/2009
I loved it. Call me a perv but that was hot! Course most everyone on Fanfic is a perv of some sourt. Can't help that I'm a Hentai! :)
Sebastian Vero Amore chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
This was amazing. I liked the fact that it is a secret from the host club.
not dead yet chapter 3 . 7/20/2009
loved it
TheBird.and.TheBee chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
haruhi's father is not gay. he is a cross dresser. they are totally different things. some men just like wearing women's clothes because of the thrill it gives them from role reversal. its not very different from a woman choosing to do manish things because it makes her feel strong and capable to prove that she is just as efficient as a man.

just ask any gay man. trannies and gays are not one and the same.
koorimechick chapter 3 . 6/25/2009
I really did like this.

But one question: Why didn't you just erase the original chapter with the edited version?

People read chapters in order, so I got the unedited version first. Then for five seconds, I was happy to think more to this story. Only to recieve the same thing I had just read with a few grammer corrections. Most people wouldn't want to read it again for a few grammar corrections. They'd already seen the mistakes anyway.

But oh well. I really did like this. Mori and Hunny belong together. D Favorite.